Spy model...in progress

Started by goodkebab, February 18, 2007, 01:51:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overstatement

Quote from: goodkebab on February 05, 2007, 08:24:53 AM
Overstatment...i am still fairly true to the concept art.  At this moment i am defining the lines for the armor.

Muscle comes next....dont forget you are essentially looking at an unfinished normal map. 
Hooray! When I look at it, I would like to see the skin tight suit and the armor as two distinct levels. I don't want armor to end by blending into the skin, each armor thing should have the same(ish) thickness throughout the thing. Not sure how this would translate into the normal map.

The-Chicken6

hey man,

it look realy good  ;D but it just looks like he is wearing a sort of american police glasses... but the rest is realy cool! keep up the good work guys

goodkebab

Soon, i will be taking parts into Mudbox and start working in the millions of polygons.

goodkebab

Lurch

Looks much like the protagonist in Crysis (especially the back).

goodkebab

normal mapping begins!

This boot is nearly 2 million polys to get this detail

goodkebab

i have entered this into a competition...make sure you help me out when it comes to vote time

http://www.gameartisans.org/contests/events/1/team3/view_entries_1.html

Lurch

I lubb the asymmetric goggles where there are 3 dots only on the other side. Pleeezzai!

goodkebab

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Raz0rx

I think the spy would look cooler with the tri-light thing on one eye only, but that's just me.
The rest is coming out really well though.

psyichic

I have to agree with Razorx. The asymmetrical goggles seem much more....original. But once again that's just my opinion.

Must say though I love the model! and the armor looks absolutely wonderful. Just wondering if you can give us a close up of the face on the side though? It just seems like the ears are sticking out and don't looks like they are under the hood. Anyways its looking great kebab! That boot is truly amazing......never thought I would ever actually like shoes.....

goodkebab

thats the arm piece with LCD...it forms a kind of gauntlet...i will add the tubing later...to make it so it is no longer symettrical

btw:  if you have not noticed...i am doing piece by piece...saving the head for last.