Merc -finished!!

Started by goodkebab, May 11, 2007, 11:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

Yeah, why the big comearound reason?  They are the same images...

reason3d

papa , like i was , youre being slow so please wait to see what i say ...

i didnt see any of the images posted on that first page of CGTalk ... those are the winners imo .

Farley4Fan

Dude, those were the final images.  We had very pointless arguements then, if you didn't see the final models.

reason3d

yeah , another reason why im relaxed here , the arguments we all had were pointless .

i was bitching about a model that looked awesome in reality , i just saw some renders that made it look less than excellent and ranted .

Westfall

Quote from: reason3d on November 04, 2007, 11:00:18 AM
yeah , another reason why im relaxed here , the arguments we all had were pointless .

i was bitching about a model that looked awesome in reality , i just saw some renders that made it look less than excellent and ranted .

interesting

scope2005

Kebab -

The finished merc looks 'EFFING' superb!

I was unsure about the face when I saw the first WIP's but the finished product is a thing of beauty.
Another fabulous model, the second model which Ubisoft should wet themselves over!

Project stealth 2 - 0 Splinter Cell Conviction 

goodkebab

goodkebab

just added a new wallpaper

Daybreak

Just showed a friend here at work the new wall papers. He loves the merc and actually prefers the gasmask look. So ya.
Also I was wonderng if the merc has been placed into the preliminary UI design yet. If not I can do it so we can get a better feel.

Actually, since UT3 is out, is it possible to change the I for our game or is stuck the way it is?

goodkebab

This picture was created specifically for the UI design.

Spblob

Great model! ;D I have been watching this mod for a while.