model of a soldier - a work in progress thread

Started by reason3d, October 29, 2007, 04:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gui Brazil

Well mulledk, I'm about to complete 1 year doing 3d and I can tell you that I can't create that either. Maybe I'm not all THAT artistic, maybe I suck at human's anatomy, maybe I just plain suck, haha. So I had a look at this Kenneth Weide profile on CGTalk and it says he has BEEN REGISTERED there for 1.5 year, not that he has been working with CG for that period of time. Still fucking awesome work.

Zedblade

He doesn't have 6 years of experience working professionally. He has 6 years of experience being a egotistical douche bag who only models half-assed guns. Thats why.

neth

Reason hasnt been active for over 20 days. Funny how suddenly hatred can explode

Zedblade

Quote from: neth on December 10, 2007, 10:07:34 PM
Reason hasnt been active for over 20 days. Funny how suddenly hatred can explode

I've known dimz (aka: reason3d) for over 2 years and I can tell you that my hatred for him has never stopped, it's just constant. It doesn't need to 'explode' becuase it's already there.

silence

get rid of the poles , add turbosmooth and load it into zbrush and start brushing.

takes ofcourse practice , but you will be alot better off.

MulleDK19

Quote from: Gui Brazil on December 10, 2007, 04:07:09 PM
Well mulledk, I'm about to complete 1 year doing 3d and I can tell you that I can't create that either.

Of course it depends on how hard you work on learning, etc. but... after 6 (SIX FUCKING YEARS) of experience, I think you would expect a little more -.-

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

goodkebab

character modelling has everything to do with drawing skills and not actually software knowledge.

I have 7 years experience with 3d software,  but much more then that with drawing/painting.

MulleDK19

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

Westfall

Quote from: Zedblade on December 10, 2007, 11:35:14 PM
Quote from: neth on December 10, 2007, 10:07:34 PM

I've known dimz (aka: reason3d) for over 2 years and I can tell you that my hatred for him has never stopped, it's just constant. It doesn't need to 'explode' becuase it's already there.

Wasn't he thankful for your input in some previous posts? It seemed like he praised you here. ROFL

Gawain

omg
be thankful that he left and contribute to the sound of silence by ignoring his posts etc.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.