Main Menu

spy textures

Started by seefoo., November 27, 2007, 11:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seefoo.

this is actually for kebab but also i will make a desktop out of it.  havent done desktops for years so i not sure what res to make the desktops so please help and give me some res' you guys use. i know there are lots of sizes that i am not familiar with

Gui Brazil

Zedblade

Spekkio

You can just make three high-res wallpapers, and then people can scale them down if necessary:

1600x1200 (4:3)
1280x1024 (5:4)
1920x1200 (16:9)

Westfall

That looks sick nasty, for the record.

Edit: for seefoo.

goodkebab

I only hope I have the actual  scene I used for rendering that scene.  I might have lost that actual pose.

:(

seefoo.

i dont really need the texture from that scene.  just in general i would like for that one texture (chest armour) to be a whole wallpaper 1600x1200 or something.

psyichic

Out of curiosity will we get in trouble for saying spynet in the wall-paper? I am not sure if that was a keyword used in any of the splinter cells.

frvge

In PT, it was called Shadownet. Spynet might be a bit too close to it.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Daybreak

Uhm... what if the team was called Spyforce. lol it's a team name my brother came up with years ago.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Just say "Shadows" and "Lights".
I think it's enough.

psyichic

Spyweb maybe? But if they haven't officially used spynet before then I say keep it. It's fine the way it is now. I just knew they used a ****net something but I couldn't remember what it was.