Real-Time hacking in versus

Started by Cpl.Dimz, December 06, 2006, 12:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurgaue

Sorry to bring old topic back but I wanted to share my idea.

So I'm thinking of minigame where you would need to guess a number lets say 3 digit number (which is randomly selected each round), when your playing the mini game you type in a number and it says if its too small or too big and that way you got to determinate which number it is, this does include some luck but not too much. Then when the game starts your char will move his hand in front of his face and view will be zoomed to 1st person so you can see the screen you "look" at stickies, and the game will be played through that screen. While guessing the number with your numpad you can look around with your mouse for mercs. Hand will be at the bottom of the screen so you look over it for mercs.

Problems with this system are zooming to 1st person, but it could be avoided with just popping a screen where you can play the game on somewhere in your screen, and you could still look around with your mouse while guessing the number. The keys could ofc be customable so if you dont like to move your hand to numpad if your using wasd or asdf keys or any other keys on the left side of the keyboard.

So waddya think? I might've made some spelling errors but its 5:45 so forgive me :D