Look into my eyes..

Started by Bionic-Blob, September 02, 2007, 08:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gawain

:o :o :o
i'm afraid the mercs won't be able to see that and get scared...

Farley4Fan

lol, cool.  Wouldn't it be cool to customize the color of your goggles/opsat on your body?

Wanted_David

Quote from: Papa Skull on September 03, 2007, 03:48:02 AM
Wouldn't it be cool to customize the color of your goggles/opsat on your body?
It would be WAY cool! Why not make the colors from any light source in both mercs' and spies' suit customizable? Would be a good way to distinguish your enemies... lol.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4pnk9jo.jpg[/img]
Wanna see something weird?Click here[/url]

Farley4Fan

How about the color of your laser on your shocker gun?  I think a green laser sight would look tight.

MulleDK19

Hehe :D

Currently each player will have a color.. Red, green and blue.

If my heart ever heals, I will make sure it'll never break again.

iservealot

Quote from: MulleDK13 on September 03, 2007, 07:59:47 AM
Hehe :D

Currently each player will have a color.. Red, green and blue.

Oh I see. And this has been decided upon officially, right?

frvge

iservealot is right. There have been no decisions. It's an option.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

goodkebab

I personally want to see the ability for the player to change the color...its only a  texture map anyways.

Cyntrox

Just make sure that, if it becomes true, you limit the options so that all the colors are equally bright...

Gawain

Quote from: Cyntrox on September 05, 2007, 11:41:12 AM
Just make sure that, if it becomes true, you limit the options so that all the colors are equally bright...
the mercs won't see the light anyway...

Tidenburg

True, but if it's too dark then it defeats the point of having the tubes there in the first place (exceot looking cool)

Farley4Fan

If they aren't equally bright then it might be harder for the spy to tell which way he is facing in the dark without activating his night vision or thermal and exposing him to EMF.  But this really shouldn't be a problem at all since the color change is just a hue change and not a brightness or contrast change.

Gawain

customization possibilities that don't affect the gameplay are always great.