"What artists/programmers are proud of"-thread

Started by frvge, November 25, 2010, 01:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Answer to idle anims: yes. All animations that are implemented are properly replicated (that's working again since 2-3 days).
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: frvge on December 09, 2010, 01:59:26 PM
Answer to idle anims: yes. All animations that are implemented are properly replicated (that's working again since 2-3 days).

Yay!

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Quote from: DreadStunLock on December 09, 2010, 01:52:56 PM
Also guys, will we be able to see our teammates idle animation? Like every gun movement that happens on his screen will we be able to see it? I think that a great idea for more detail.

Also when a spy is idle, maybe you can make a small move where he stands on his 1 arm, and just balances with his feet up, I think that would be really cool.

Something of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXtaiQoocMo one of those moves.

Or, like in Warcraft 3, Demon hunter stands on his 1 foot, bending his foot and placing it on his knee, balancing and doing some kind of a hand sign or whatever, I think that would be sweet.

I'm not so sure if spies should act as a streetperformer when standing idle.

DreadStunLock

Well, why not? They are spies, and I am sure there are tons of people in real life, when are waiting for someone they always have a different waiting position? And to be honest, if I was a spy, with super agility, I would do somesort of a move that would keep me warmed up and ready for anything, rather just sitting or lying on one place, relaxed.

LennardF1989

I love it how people say the game isn't about realism yet always use real-life as an argument.

seef.

what happen to links?! i want to see this stuffs  ???

LennardF1989

We've had a server crash which took down pretty much everything. To prevent this in the future we are relocating the public stuff so it can be easily backed up if the server ever goes down again, please allow us some time to do so.

Sorry for the inconvience, please check back later.

Almost everything can be found on http://www.indiedb.com/games/project-stealth too.

seef.

AgentX_003

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Destroyer0

Oh yeah sure if I was I spy I would totally be doing backflips and handstands...  :P

DreadStunLock

Seems fine for me, you sure your anti-virus or anything like that does not block it?

frvge

Meh, public is still down. Will see about fixing it monday.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: DreadStunLock on April 16, 2011, 01:20:22 PM
Seems fine for me, you sure your anti-virus or anything like that does not block it?
Antivirus. Seriously?
Debian and proud of it.