WHats PS gUNNA DO NOW ?!

Started by AgentX_003, May 07, 2013, 06:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

RaDRoacH

Fvrge i've seen a comment on youtube (Coop move video) where you said that PS will be released before blacklist...
Is that true?
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

SheikTheGeek

Quote from: RaDRoacH on May 08, 2013, 09:56:08 AM
Fvrge i've seen a comment on youtube (Coop move video) where you said that PS will be released before blacklist...
Is that true?

Is it???
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: RaDRoacH on May 08, 2013, 09:56:08 AM
Is that true?

Pics or didn't happen.

frvge

I think I was anticipating at least one more big delay of Blacklist. Ubi usually needs 2 delays.
If things go as planned, we will be most likely be able to release at the end of 2013. If things don't go as planned, then I don't have a clue.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

streetmarine
So are we waiting for? another 7 years or will this game be out before sc blacklist?
ProjectStealthGame
Before? SC Blacklist. Quality takes time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DYMgHxW7y0s

Quote from: frvge on May 08, 2013, 10:46:52 PM
I think I was anticipating at least one more big delay of Blacklist. Ubi usually needs 2 delays.
If things go as planned, we will be most likely be able to release at the end of 2013. If things don't go as planned, then I don't have a clue.
Great!
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

RisokunAraiguma

Guys you do realise every game Ubisoft has made after CT was a load of shit?

Assassin's Creed I, first instalment, great idea, great concept, poorly executed.
Assassin's Creed II sequel to the first one, greatly refined everything, the gameplay, the missions, everything.

First 2 Splinter Cells were amazing, but CT blew it out of the water and the campaign in CT was a lot, and I mean a thousand times better.

What came after?

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, pile of crap, nothing much new except a new location, the new content was so little it should have been an ACII DLC.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations: Billion of new different type of bombs, boring, the hook blade was so limited in terms of use, too repetitive and way too similar to the predecessors.

Assassin's Creed III: Amazing concept, amazing idea, but they left out what fans wanted the most, is to actually assassinate things, instead it's 80% searching for the target, 10% killing. It almost felt like a reverse Assassin's Creed I where you would be Assassinating so much, but barely searching.

Splinter Cell Double Agent: more technical glitches than any other game as far as I see.

Splinter Cell Conviction: great idea, amazing concept, deniable ops still has my vote for the 2 favourite characters, black and white meh, deniable ops was not updated enough to make it last a while.

I have little hope for Assassin's Creed 4 with pirates, but right now all my money is on Spy versus Mercenary mode because to me, it's a one of a kind game that is truly unique, and maybe, just maybe it will be a salvation for Ubisoft, since most of their products were bullshit.

With that said, stop worrying about Project Stealth not coming out before Blacklist Spy versus Mercenary, I doubt and I so hope I am wrong, they will update and patch the Blacklist multiplayer enough.

Where as Project Stealth is a standalone, no campaign, no requirement for extra props and characters, fully focused on the SvM.

As well as, you guys are talking to the developers nearly 24/7, try doing that on the Ubiforums, you will get a moderator who knows how to be moral and social on the forum, but he will not know anything about what it's like to be in a team of developers working on a deadline on a AAA game.

VaNilla

Facts vs opinions, that's all I'm gonna say.

SheikTheGeek

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on May 09, 2013, 01:16:11 PM
Guys you do realise every game Ubisoft has made after CT was a load of shit

Well, that is an opinion and a very biased one.
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: SheikTheGeek on May 09, 2013, 05:40:15 PM
Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on May 09, 2013, 01:16:11 PM
Guys you do realise every game Ubisoft has made after CT was a load of shit

Well, that is an opinion and a very biased one.

Well, I would go by the statistics of other previous players who played the classics I guess?

But like, I completely understand what Conviction tried to do, and it is in the Industry to make stuff new and different new, but not so much that people feel like it's a completely different experience?

However, you have to admit, one of the examples CT and Conviction, Conviction had like 2 or 4 different movement speeds, where as CT had like...20? Every time you used your mouse wheel, the movement would change slightly, why was that removed?

Maybe it's to make the gameplay faster, but why not allow players to have both?

Why can you only kill and not KO? Where is the harm, well the harm is mostly in budget and deadlines, but I honestly think that's not an excuse with the comparison of what people make in the industry today.

Spark Mandriller

Splitting movement into quiet/not quiet isn't actually that big a deal. In CT you barely used more than two (either standing running if you didn't care about noise, or the fastest crouching that wouldn't make more noise than the ambience) anyway most of the time. It's a little dumbed down, but nothing awful. Forcing kills isn't that terrible from a game perspective either since there was no difference between killing and KOing people in CT anyway unless you were an idiot and left bodies out in the open for people to find.
The real problem in Conviction is not allowing you to move bodies. I kill a guy standing in the open and if they see his body they'll all get alert and so I want to move it but I can't and what the fuck why can't I what the fuck how did you not consider people would always want to do this what the fuck. Seriously!

Scanty Chunk

Regardless....

Fvrge, if you say that it will be released by the end of 2013 (which is super exciting by the way), will we see a beta before then by any chance??

frvge

That remains to be seen. I don't know currently.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

I believe Ubi made Far Cry 3, so not every game after CT has been atrocious.

But damn close.

The freakin chain kills the spy was pulling off after an automatically aimed drop/kill from 5 feet above a merc is what had me concerned after watching the video.  And killstreaks.  And spies seemingly carrying UMP's. 

But other than those things, I'm actually interested to see how this pans out.