Blacklist - Anyone getting it?

Started by Aj, August 18, 2013, 11:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aj

I'm getting it at Gamestop simply because the actual cost will be less than $10 since I'll be paying with credit that I got for less than $10. ($1 Tomb Raiders FTW!)

AgentX_003

Quote from: Aj on August 18, 2013, 11:14:43 AM
I'm getting it at Gamestop simply because the actual cost will be less than $10 since I'll be paying with credit that I got for less than $10. ($1 Tomb Raiders FTW!)

already pre ordered the deluxe edition on steam.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

I got SCC for 8 euros past December. I paid more for an indie game that I was buying at that time (10 euros). So I'll probably wait till it's ridiculously low-priced. After SCDA I swore to never buy/play a Ubi game. I think waiting almost 3 years to play SCC is OK. SCB looks better, so I might get it sooner.

We'll see.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

VaNilla

Deluxe edition on Steam, hopefully I'll be able to unlock it tomorrow with a VPN :D

Aj

I was just looking through the achievement list(I'm getting it on Xbox) and saw this: "Complete the single player campaign without killing anyone as Sam Fisher"

That gives me a lot of hope for the game knowing that you can beat it without killing anyone!

frvge

I think the Single Player will be pretty good. At least a whole lot better than SCC.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

SheikTheGeek

Got it at Midnight.  Love the game so far.  I only played SvM, wont even touch Single Player for the next few weeks.
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

derfy

Quote from: Aj on August 19, 2013, 11:29:31 PM
I was just looking through the achievement list(I'm getting it on Xbox) and saw this: "Complete the single player campaign without killing anyone as Sam Fisher"

That gives me a lot of hope for the game knowing that you can beat it without killing anyone!

Are there multiple playable characters in single player?

VaNilla

Quote from: derfy on August 24, 2013, 01:28:56 PM
Quote from: Aj on August 19, 2013, 11:29:31 PM

Are there multiple playable characters in single player?

You play as Sam for about 99% of the game. At times you will play as Briggs, usually giving support from a helicopter. At one point you play as him on the ground, as you may know already, but you can still ghost that whole section of the game.

Sunshine

Hmm, really considering buying this!

nubishdubishbone

yeah, anyone on the fence about it not being a Real Splinter cell in terms of Solo/CoOp, it really is a great game.
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

Aj

Quote from: nubishdubishbone on August 25, 2013, 08:34:48 PM
yeah, anyone on the fence about it not being a Real Splinter cell in terms of Solo/CoOp, it really is a great game.

Yep.  I had some doubts going in, but SP/Coop-wise it feels like an SC game.  As in, what we last had in CT/last-gen DA.

RisokunAraiguma

I personally think it's amazing, they brought back everything you would ever want! They even gave hidden points like leaving the hostiles undisturbed or evaded(Assault) and the dogs...my god...THE FUCKING DOGS!(Still did all the missions easy peasy un-detected bypassing them.

frvge

I might pick it up when it's on a good sale.