Meathead's Back! 3d Modeler/Level Designer/Texture Artist

Started by Meathead, October 29, 2010, 10:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meathead

Hey guys long time no see, Been buzy in life, What do you know 4 years down the track I am now back and exicted to help. Just started modeling after 1 year off it. Skills gotten alot better and faster, Just reading though my old posts I can say I have matured since then thats for sure. Just started my 3 year course in graphic design also. Im willing to help out with a great game/mod whatever it is now days ;)  that I intended to join years ago but never got round to it. I will dig around some more to get some new work to show since I have a whole new computer and nothing on it yet. (maybe I will check this cd) *rubs dust off* (nope not that one) :p will have some work up soon.

Here is a tank I did back in school days

Meathead

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Meathead

So looking around at some models you wanted done from some other modelers I have decided to do them myself since they have not replyed atm I am working on the radiant Heater from this post http://community.projectstealthgame.com/forums/index.php/topic,2405.0.html 10mins in and here is a rough layout for it.

Will post more up soon

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.