6 (40%)
B. Because Bees make honey
5 (33.3%)
C. I c what you did there.
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 15, 2012, 05:37:49 PM

Cronky

I feel like if we get a 3 way tie then we should get everything. ;)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Aj

I would just like to point out that fridge's karma is now OVER 9000!!

frvge

New stuff comes tomorrow :D
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Pusianka

Now... Or now... NOW?

Which GMT is frvge!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

I'd like to present to you:

Infiltration Zone (right-click + save as) by Theodore Wohng

Orchestration:
Glass harmonica, Electric Drums, Acoustic Drum Kit, Virus TI, Electric Guitar, Flame

Enjoy :)
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Pusianka

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

NeoSuperior

WHAT? 'A'-choice won? WTF!

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Poor you, guys. I might have something else in mind too. Not sure yet.

Pusianka

Quote from: frvge on January 22, 2012, 02:27:20 PM
Poor you, guys. I might have something else in mind too. Not sure yet.

still awaiting a nade throw in the dinning room...

- Hit it."

frvge

You can wait a while for that. Collision of the broken tables doesn't work right. Collision is always a bitch to get right. And yes, tables and chairs can be broken.

DreadStunLock

Was this made fully on digital? And did he make this all on his own at home or in a professional studio?

frvge

All digital. Theodore has a professional studio at home. He's a freelance composer and scored the music of "The Ball".

Vega