Our new site has launched!

Started by frvge, February 09, 2014, 03:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all,

I'm very happy to announce that we launched our new site. You can marvel at it at www.projectstealthgame.com . More news will hopefully arrive in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks,

frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

That was a great improvement from the former site (which was outdated as hell anyway) and very "flashy". That you hire fulltime programmers and artists is news to me though. And how you shove in "it's done when it's done" into it all of a sudden, it is great.

Also: "Our core-team has many veteran players from other stealth-action multiplayer games"
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

We don't hire them... yet. But hopefully soon.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

Yup I have :) Also on PC Gamer, NeoGaf, RockPaperShotgun and a few more. Overall it's mostly positive comments :)

IncomprabLe

Hey,

just to give my opinion.  For the Forum thing.

Its pretty hard to find the "......blabla......FACEBOOK.-..bla or .....FORUM" on the bottom of the page.
Someone that discover the site (project stealth), will close the site after reading the important stuff as you present it, in the believe there is no Forum.

This is how I experienced it. I really had to search where is the Forum button? Maybe there was another one but I didnt see that ;).

frvge

Hi, I've added a link in the top menu (that opens when you scroll down on a desktop) with the text "Community" to the end of the FAQ last night. I hope this helps.

Farley4Fan

WOWZZ

So glad to see PS not only still has a heartbeat, but it's thumping pretty good as well.  Lovely screens!

Treats any bouts of random erectile dysfunction, personally.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Farley4Fan on February 14, 2014, 08:17:33 AM
WOWZZ

So glad to see PS not only still has a heartbeat, but it's thumping pretty good as well.  Lovely screens!

Treats any bouts of random erectile dysfunction, personally.

nice to see you back pal :D

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD