Main Menu

Weed!

Started by I <3 U, January 03, 2011, 06:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

While it's in OT, can we please just get along? If you have a serious issue with someone, take it to a PM.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

JrvUnleashed

It's a known fact that you cannot get angry at ANYTHING while high.
"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 04, 2011, 11:24:46 PM
Yeah good luck telling your buddies to fuck off when you smoke weed see how well that will go.
You just go away for a moment? That's just that hard?

Your thinking is just so bad, lets switch off all Coal Power Plants, nuclear plants... lets do this because it produce bullshit which is poisoning you. Lets do the same with Water power plants because it destroy environment too.
Since you don't smoke it in same room with people till you don't hurts them and anyway they can say you to leave or sth if it still bother them.
Everyone use life as he wants, it's not your choice.

And BTW. Believe more in your govenement, but just believe me when you will be hard sick or sth bad will happen to you they will NOT want to help you. And it's not Bullshit it's painful truth.

Farley4Fan

Yeah good luck telling your buddies to fuck off when you smoke weed see how well that will go.

Actually this is where experience in the subject matters, because we have seen how well that goes.  Goes well actually.  Weed isn't like alcohol where you are more prone to fight/have sex while on it.

I have a question.  Is driving a car immoral?  Because you said it is immoral if you are buying something that could harm someone else's health.  Plenty of legal products like chainsaws, cars, planes, anything gas related can harm people's lungs.  Try living in Los Angeles for a year.  I guarantee your lungs will suffer, and it's not because of the people who are smoking in LA.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: KnoogeR on January 05, 2011, 12:11:30 AM

Your thinking is just so bad, lets switch off all Coal Power Plants, nuclear plants... lets do this because it produce bullshit which is poisoning you. Lets do the same with Water power plants because it destroy environment too.
Since you don't smoke it in same room with people till you don't hurts them and anyway they can say you to leave or sth if it still bother them.

And BTW. Believe more in your govenement, but just believe me when you will be hard sick or sth bad will happen to you they will NOT want to help you. And it's not Bullshit it's painful truth.

What you mean goverment won't help me? Goverment made medicine free for me, as well as I can get any operation for free, that the whole point of being in UK medicine is free ><

I <3 U

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 05, 2011, 09:16:39 AM

What you mean goverment won't help me? Goverment made medicine free for me, as well as I can get any operation for free, that the whole point of being in UK medicine is free ><

I also live in the UK. If anything serious happens to you (you need a new heart or something as serious) you'll be put on a massive waiting list, until it's probably too late, so I wouldn't put all your faith and trust in the NHS.

Bubbaganoosh

Quote from: I <3 U on January 05, 2011, 03:14:08 PM
I also live in the UK. If anything serious happens to you (you need a new heart or something as serious) you'll be put on a massive waiting list, until it's probably too late, so I wouldn't put all your faith and trust in the NHS.

It's the same here in Canada for major surgeries. You could wait up to two years, sometimes longer, for knee, back, whatever surgeries. Public healthcare is a huge joke. The problem with it is people who aren't really sick plug up the system. People with a cold go to emergency rooms when all they need to do is sleep it off. If it was a less public system you wouldn't get stupid shit like that.

"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

DreadStunLock

Maybe, but how many people will need a new heart? So far, UK isn't really popular with heart diseases.

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 05, 2011, 05:51:43 PM

Maybe, but how many people will need a new heart? So far, UK isn't really popular with heart diseases.
You are so wrong, heart diseases are most popular killer around world. I mean in "rich" lands.
About free medicines, you don't even want to know what is inside this medicines.

Farley4Fan

Dread thats the first thing I thought of when I saw that public health care in the US was going through.  People already have weight problems in the US and with that comes heart problems and things that require major surgery.  I think the US is on its way to becoming thinner/healthier but it will take a long time.  

It's the perfect storm.  It's why I was against public health care at THIS point in time, at least.  I don't think our economy can handle such a shakeup, and with the way the economy is, the amount of unhealthy people there are, it's a scary time to implement such a system.

You may have heard of "death panels".  They don't exist, but it's probably true that the government would rather see you die than have to pay for your bills.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Farley4Fan on January 05, 2011, 08:20:34 PM
Dread thats the first thing I thought of when I saw that public health care in the US was going through.  People already have weight problems in the US and with that comes heart problems and things that require major surgery.  I think the US is on its way to becoming thinner/healthier but it will take a long time.  

It's the perfect storm.  It's why I was against public health care at THIS point in time, at least.  I don't think our economy can handle such a shakeup, and with the way the economy is, the amount of unhealthy people there are, it's a scary time to implement such a system.

You may have heard of "death panels".  They don't exist, but it's probably true that the government would rather see you die than have to pay for your bills.

Well so far that what he does for me, it's called benefits, and I don't think Santa is bringing me 30Ã,£ every week from college :P

puuusianka

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 05, 2011, 08:26:01 PM

Well so far that what he does for me, it's called benefits, and I don't think Santa is bringing me 30Ã,£ every week from college :P

No?!

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 05, 2011, 05:51:43 PM

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/hsq0506.pdf

Heart disease (including heart attacks) was the leading cause of death for both sexes in England and Wales in 2005, accounting for one in five male deaths and around one in six female, according to a new report  ublished today by the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

http://www.heartstats.org/documents/download.asp?nodeid=9079&libraryversionid=3246

Diseases of the heart and circulatory system (cardiovascular disease or CVD) are the main cause of death in the UK and account for almost 191,000 deaths each year - one in three of all deaths. The main forms of CVD are CHD and stroke. Almost half (46%) of all deaths from CVD are from CHD and nearly a quarter (23%) are from stroke (Table 1.2).
CHD by itself is the most common cause of death in the UK. In 2008, around one in five male deaths and one in eight female deaths were from the disease - a total of around 88,000 deaths. Stroke caused over 34,000 deaths in the UK, and there were a further 60,000 deaths from other circulatory diseases (Table 1.3 and Figures 1.3a and 1.3b).

DreadStunLock

Quote from: puuusianka on January 05, 2011, 11:42:32 PM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 05, 2011, 08:26:01 PM

No?!

What the hell is your problem? I don't even know what you bring your ass into this conversation since you are not even a resident in USA or UK.

monterto

Weed is great if you ever have to walk really long distances in the cold
http://sc2sig.com/s/us/329891-1.png[/img][/url]
Click to view my detailed stats![/url]