Some More Menu Music

Started by hughie21, July 03, 2007, 05:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hughie21

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=67465

i quickly made this tonight, in about 20 minutes. please, tell me what i should improve of it, not just saying that it sucks because that really doesn't help anyone.

AgentX_003

Hmm i think that is suitable in the music.. i dunno if its just me .. but If i was the composer i wouldn't have an alarm in there.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Think the beat is too loud, and i don't like the alarm - should be more intense and longer.
I don't like that many sounds are repeated throughout the whole song.
But really, i play without music, so i don't mind if you put it in the game :D

Gawain

this has no stealth feeling at all, and it sounds more like random crap and not like a planned composition. there is no acoustic room, no dark bass, and a general lack of tension and melody.

we all told you the last times: loops only suck. maybe you get it now??

Tidenburg

I thought he was a different guy? Oh well. Make it longer, use this as your loop and then add other stuff over the top including bass.

AgentX_003

Gawain easy up on hughie .. geeze its only MENU MUSIC .. during play.. ya know hmm something like How hitman has the orchrestra when your going through the options .. its kinda like that / another thing is i guess the reason why people didnt put the music on in ct is because it sucked, we all know pt had the better theme. .. ,Finally Koka.. why wouldn't you wanna listen to the music these people are striving so hard to composite for the fans needs to this project. ?

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Because music just blocks hearing, and i like to hear things.

Gawain

Quote from: Kok4f4n on July 04, 2007, 02:28:05 PM
Because music just blocks hearing, and i like to hear things.
this thread is on MENU music...

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 04, 2007, 01:59:47 PM
we all know pt had the better theme.
it consists of more then loops, is orchestral and has some melody. so stfu flaming me.

AgentX_003

i think i already pointed that out about it being Only menu music .. 2ndly hughie21 is only trying his best as i said and My point about CT sucking is from an instrumental stand point.. Pandora's music was better.

Gawain

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 04, 2007, 02:37:41 PM
i think i already pointed that out about it being Only menu music .. 2ndly hughie21 is only trying his best as i said
Quote from: hughie21i quickly made this tonight, in about 20 minutes
nc

hughie21

For those of you who didn't like the alarm, which was like all of you, I'm not really sure why I put it in there. it was more of a spontaneous decision. It has been taken out along with some other updates to the song I am doing currently.