another character...Jenkins Mod

Started by goodkebab, November 02, 2007, 09:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodkebab

frvge

Really life-like!
It's definately an improvement over the Spy model IMO. More experience=better.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

goodkebab

btw:  that is the realtime mesh with normal map

frvge

Quote from: goodkebab on December 28, 2007, 10:00:06 AM
btw:  that is the realtime mesh with normal map
You're saying the guy without a vest is realtime-mesh?  :o :o The arms are really smooth then.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

goodkebab

goodkebab

textured the islander now...pretty much finished with him

he is just over 7000 triangles

Farley4Fan

It looks just plain awesome.  Although I think the checkerboard pattern on his face looks out of place.  All the other designs are more circular and curved.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

goodkebab

i did not create the concept art for it.......i was pretty much following art direction

Neverdown

This guy looks like Nico Bellic. ;) Good job.

MFCISFUNNY

lol why does the first guy look like a lumberjack and the other guy look like some hindu buddha worshiper guy? haha im not saying it looks bad or anything i couldnt do shit like that i know nothing about programming or modeling. all i know how to do is play guitar

element54

Quote from: MFCISFUNNY on January 05, 2008, 09:46:01 AM
lol why does the first guy look like a lumberjack and the other guy look like some hindu buddha worshiper guy? haha im not saying it looks bad or anything i couldnt do shit like that i know nothing about programming or modeling. all i know how to do is play guitar

The first guy is a sailor and the second guy is some sort of tribal islander.

Atleast that is my assumption from the description of the mod.

MFCISFUNNY

Quote from: element54 on January 05, 2008, 10:42:42 AM
Quote from: MFCISFUNNY on January 05, 2008, 09:46:01 AM

The first guy is a sailor and the second guy is some sort of tribal islander.

Atleast that is my assumption from the description of the mod.
Ahh. That makes sense.

frvge

The Jenkins's mod is a horror-survival multiplayer game. It has nothing to do with Project Stealth.