Main Menu

Progress

Started by The Maestro, April 08, 2007, 11:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Maestro

I would like to know how far you guys are on this project. I have been following it for some time and it looks pretty nice. Also when you come out with a beta please let me know, I would be glad to help with the testing.
The sentence below is false.
The sentence above is true.

goodkebab

Our current situation is we need to start filling out the rest of the team.  Up until now,  we have been creating the assets to make our project presentable to mod communities.   We want to be taken seriously by self motivated and talented artists.

We need a Lead Programmer, and an animator so that we can get the spy into the engine and running around.  We currently have a map in alpha stage, and have successfully put the spy into the map using UR engine 3.0.

If you want to help,  it would be of great assistance for us if you and anyone else can start advertising our project on any mod forums you know about.

Overstatement

Quote from: goodkebab on April 09, 2007, 11:35:14 AM
We currently have a map in alpha stage, and have successfully put the spy into the map using UR engine 3.0.

Which map? (apparently, even that's a secret)

frvge

A map used as a study.  ;)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Overstatement

??? :(
A custom map or a port from CT?

Gui Brazil

You shall never knoooooooooooowoowooow!!!

j/k

LiVe.To.Di3

yea well o well  ;) secrets are secrets 8)

frvge

Silent as stars. ;D
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Overstatement

It's a secret to everybody.