Blacklist's SvM is full of bugs... garbage!

Started by RaDRoacH, October 29, 2013, 11:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: Meister_Neo on December 06, 2013, 05:35:57 AM
Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on December 06, 2013, 01:36:31 AM
Quote from: RaDRoacH on November 30, 2013, 09:14:52 PM
Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on November 30, 2013, 03:26:28 PM
Quote from: RaDRoacH on November 29, 2013, 08:50:31 PM
Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on November 29, 2013, 06:09:38 PM
"A AAA"...
Yeah with the "a" it sounds italian.
::)

Piss on you, I go back to Italia then.
:O...
BTW my english isn't really good, but a AAA (Triple A) game is correct for me... I don't see anything wrong.

Words that begin with a letter, A, E, I, O and U have to begin with An. Like an apple or an orange, or an edge, or an incision or when you say an upper height or whatever.

That applies to the pronunciation though and not to the spelling. Sometimes even when using A, E, I, O and U as the first letter you still have to write "a", example: "There is a unit of mercs attacking the spies".

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/using-a-and-an-before-words/

AAA is pronounced AiAiAi or AeAeAe etc. Read the site, it will be more clear.

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on December 07, 2013, 12:36:13 AM
"A AAA"...

BTW my english isn't really good, but a AAA (Triple A) game is correct for me... I don't see anything wrong.

Words that begin with a letter, A, E, I, O and U have to begin with An. Like an apple or an orange, or an edge, or an incision or when you say an upper height or whatever.

That applies to the pronunciation though and not to the spelling. Sometimes even when using A, E, I, O and U as the first letter you still have to write "a", example: "There is a unit of mercs attacking the spies".

I know, but my point was just that not all words beginning with A, E, I, O, and U get "an" before them.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

Aj

There's also the difference for other words and a/an.

Such as "an Xbox" or "a xylophone"

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: Aj on December 10, 2013, 03:52:02 AM
There's also the difference for other words and a/an.

Such as "an Xbox" or "a xylophone"

Because Xbox is a real world? *Facepalm*

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: Meister_Neo on December 07, 2013, 09:19:57 PM
Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on December 07, 2013, 12:36:13 AM
"A AAA"...

I know, but my point was just that not all words beginning with A, E, I, O, and U get "an" before them.

If you read the link instead of talking out of your ignorant ass, you would've understood why. And "A AAA" is incorrect.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on December 11, 2013, 04:42:25 AM
Quote from: Meister_Neo on December 07, 2013, 09:19:57 PM

If you read the link instead of talking out of your ignorant ass, you would've understood why. And "A AAA" is incorrect.

Please quote the post, where I claim otherwise... Right, you can't because I didn't! Anyway, you made following statement:

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on December 06, 2013, 01:36:31 AMWords that begin with a letter, A, E, I, O and U have to begin with An.[...]

And since you wrote it, and didn't specify further, anyone would assume you talk about the spelling, in which case this quote is false.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

RaDRoacH

Main post updated with merc gameplay.
There's some bread for you at the end Risokun.

RisokunAraiguma

But I provided the link with the further info...or is it expected to copy and paste from the website rather than just assuming a person is decent enough to click the link?

NeoSuperior

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on December 12, 2013, 06:44:35 AM
But I provided the link with the further info...or is it expected to copy and paste from the website rather than just assuming a person is decent enough to click the link?

In the original post of yours there was no link though.

lol, can't believe I am arguing about something so trivial on the ProjectStealth forums for so long.

- Mike Godwin

Aj

Oh, since we're on the grammar Nazi kick, the title actually means that PS WILL beat Blacklist's SvM.  So by saying "I'm not serious" he thinks that it won't beat it.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: Aj on December 12, 2013, 07:42:27 PM
Oh, since we're on the grammar Nazi kick, the title actually means that PS WILL beat Blacklist's SvM.  So by saying "I'm not serious" he thinks that it won't beat it.

You are late! :P

Quote from: Meister_Neo on November 01, 2013, 01:34:10 PM
won't never beat = will beat at some point

Just sayin'

add to that "of course I am not serious" and we reach your post. So I guess your post does have merit.

- Mike Godwin

Aj

Quote from: Meister_Neo on December 12, 2013, 10:13:31 PM
Quote from: Aj on December 12, 2013, 07:42:27 PM

You are late! :P

Quote from: Meister_Neo on November 01, 2013, 01:34:10 PM
won't never beat = will beat at some point

Just sayin'

add to that "of course I am not serious" and we reach your post. So I guess your post does have merit.
Oh well, at least mine is somewhat new. :P

I just paid attention to it since the grammar kick started.

RaDRoacH

I've made this topic for talk about SCB SvM and since everybody is shitting on my grammar and ignoring the discussion I'm leaving.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: RaDRoacH on December 14, 2013, 11:47:32 AM
I've made this topic for talk about SCB SvM and since everybody is shitting on my grammar and ignoring the discussion I'm leaving.

Don't worry mate, it is not against you. This is just everyones way of looking down on blacklist SvM, by making it a topic "not worth to be discussed". We got 4! Topics for blacklist (SvM) as well, so there isn't really much to discuss anyway and people want to post here, just to show activity on this forum. No need to take it personal!  :D

- Mike Godwin