Main Menu

Recent posts

General / Off-Topic / Re: SCCT Versus RU language
Last post by FromTheShadow - June 08, 2015, 09:47:47 PM
Quote from: frvge on June 08, 2015, 08:56:33 PM
Hi, I forwarded your question to someone who might know the answer :)
Thank you!
General / Off-Topic / Re: SCCT Versus RU language
Last post by frvge - June 08, 2015, 08:56:33 PM
Hi, I forwarded your question to someone who might know the answer :)
General / Off-Topic / SCCT Versus RU language
Last post by FromTheShadow - June 08, 2015, 03:05:20 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to bring Russian language to the game, as it was in PT, but i got one problem, game can't show RU language in menu or hud, but in chat it works like a charm, also got all fonts that was in PT in texture file.

I don't understand how to solve it, is it hard coded in source code or what ?  :)
General / Off-Topic / Re: Please help me deal with E...
Last post by Spartan Kobe - May 02, 2015, 05:45:45 AM
I got eax working for me and...

Well, honestly you just get used to sitting still or being careful on surfaces that are really easy to hear.

And honestly, a lot of the times I find myself just playing like I usually do against really good eax users. I remember I was playing against these two well known high level players that had eax, with one of them being known for really good sound equipment. Games were pretty even anyway. Just go slow and don't take out your gun too much.

If you use teamwork and act quickly a lot the eax simply doesn't matter. It doesn't make you god. It just maybe gives you an easier time hearing mines and an easier time beating whiny noobs. That's really it. If the games were absolutely serious and the teams were coordinating well, the eax simply doesn't help that much. You would have 2 spies aggro'ing your *** before you would be able to make use of your eax.

Also, just do the stealth jumping and slow crouching a lot. Even if the opponents don't have eax, you should do it anyway. You will get used to it quicker, and imo you should always play like you're about to play against super mlg pros. It keeps your play well suited for all levels.
Last post by frvge - April 20, 2015, 01:11:21 AM
If you can share your ways, that would be useful for the next person :)
Last post by Spartan Kobe - April 19, 2015, 07:23:32 PM
I'm a changed person now. My experiences on ct have made me change my mind about this topic.

I regret making it. Many ways to deal with EAX and yet no one uses them and just whines and whines all day long.
Official information and announcements / Announcement: archiving forums
Last post by frvge - March 19, 2015, 02:52:45 AM
Hi all,

We're still working hard on finding an investor for Project Stealth. We've had multiple candidates but we want to give you the best experience we can so we don't accept offers easily and had to turn a few publishers down. We want to get a more visible footprint for the general public instead of this forum. In other words: the topics that you create should be easier to share.

With that in mind, we'll focus our attention to Facebook. When the time is right, we will also have more exposure on Reddit and twitter. In the meantime the forums will be archived for a nice clean start when we re-start development.

I want to thank you for all the great posts you've contributed. They will stay available for reading and reference.

Thanks,

Frank
Producer of Project Stealth
Public Discussion / Re: Catch me up.
Last post by frvge - February 22, 2015, 02:25:28 PM
Yes, behind the scenes.

Maybe you missed our Kickstarter. It failed, but you can watch the trailer, and the updates (last one is IMO pretty cool) at www.kickstarter.com/projects/690427392/project-stealth-stealth-action-multiplayer-on-pc
Public Discussion / Catch me up.
Last post by Westfall - February 22, 2015, 05:28:27 AM
Just checking in (only been a few years). Progress?
Public Discussion / Re: Is this Happening?
Last post by frvge - December 13, 2014, 12:19:56 PM
That part was really successful, yes.