Rocamadour...

Started by puuusianka, June 29, 2011, 10:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tidenburg

The tables in that first screenshot look weird. Add some longer legs to the bottom, at the moment the slightest nudge would push them over :P

I'm loving the outside shots, interested to see more :3

puuusianka

If you take a very close look you'll see the support legs that are very well balancing the main leg of the table. Maybe the perspective is wrong but I'll keep looking at it just to make sure...

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

Yup definitely keep it up :) , It seems as though that this current thread is the only thing showing signs of life. It's good to see the wheels
are in motion and perhaps It will be an inspiration to others to start making their own maps.  I mean  I dunno why in the blue hell reason3d
aka Dimmy kron stopped his wonderful idea of the jungle map =/..... sigh, that in itself had me excited

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

DreadStunLock

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 10, 2011, 07:27:46 PM
Yup definitely keep it up :) , It seems as though that this current thread is the only thing showing signs of life. It's good to see the wheels
are in motion and perhaps It will be an inspiration to others to start making their own maps.  I mean  I dunno why in the blue hell reason3d
aka Dimmy kron stopped his wonderful idea of the jungle map =/..... sigh, that in itself had me excited

Because he is:

A) An idiot who has no idea what it means when people tell him if your models are crap you need to improve.

B) He thinks it's illegal for an indie company to tell you to F*ck off especially when you insult the developers.

C) He has no idea what is the difference between a model that you spend 400 hours on, and a model you spend 10 hours on.

puuusianka

Don't see why you think he stopped the work on it... Can bet my best flip flops he waits for PS editor and he'll finish it. I am wondering if he'll have balls to share it with whole community though. Oh and in case he's reading it right now:

Hi Faggot! With my last PM I was trying to give you an advice, too bad I couldn't answer to your insults because you got banned! Let the Satan fuck your life for just as long as you require it and you'll require it quite long with the attitude you have.

~ signed

Pusianka!

DreadStunLock

Ehhh...Push.

Edit that, you are being silly.

frvge

UDK is compatible with PS Editor. Just not the other way around.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: frvge on July 11, 2011, 12:26:21 AM
UDK is compatible with PS Editor. Just not the other way around.

But...how can you create a PS editor without UDK? :'D

frvge

A dog is an animal, but an animal doesn't have to be a dog.

Aka we extend the UDK, so PS Editor 'understands' everything from UDK. UDK however, doesn't understand our extensions for visions and custom Kismet nodes.

AgentX_003

Quote from: frvge on July 11, 2011, 01:02:53 AM
A dog is an animal, but an animal doesn't have to be a dog.

Aka we extend the UDK, so PS Editor 'understands' everything from UDK. UDK however, doesn't understand our extensions for visions and custom Kismet nodes.

that's a bummer dude :(

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

? I think you don't get it.

UDK: UDK features
PS Editor: UDK features + custom PS features

DreadStunLock

Quote from: frvge on July 11, 2011, 12:06:15 PM
? I think you don't get it.

UDK: UDK features
PS Editor: UDK features + custom PS features

W0t u t0lkin b0ut Fridge?

I g0t it fr0m th3 first go...herp..a..derb.  :o

puuusianka

I Beg ya a pardon guys but pls stop trashing my thread...

DreadStunLock

Quote from: puuusianka on July 11, 2011, 08:21:31 PM
I Beg ya a pardon guys but pls stop trashing my thread...

Our thread...