OMG where's the new stuff?

Started by frvge, July 12, 2011, 10:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Don't push me, I'm in a bad mood. Affects my modding.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

cant tell if serious

i know things happen that are out of your control, but it doesn't mean i cant flip you guys some shit every once in a while.

NeoSuperior

And once again:

OMG where's the new stuff?

But of course this is just a joke, so that a discussion can begin and this forum is more active once again.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Need some VFX artist to make the new stuff good enough to show.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

zglina

And new ps release date is....? 2012? Give us more stuff(screenshots or vids ;d)

Pusianka

Ok, so maybe let's start off by saying that I am very glad this indie is getting slowly to an ending of production. We really need the continuation of versus but in better conditions then CT is right now. Congrats to whole team for their hard work that they have put into this game so far.

Now! As I am watching moddb now and the awards, I'd like to say that I don't think you have to concentrate on visuals that much. Besides Minecraft proved that graphics mean nothing, gameplay is the way you do it. So I am awaiting to see either a confrontation of merc and spy or some other stuff. You could show us some update on tazer maybe? I remember it had a fucked up aiming on some vid or if that's too much then throw a nade in the dinning room on lakehouse and show us the breaking of tables... Just anything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

I wish, but artists have a say in the release of stuff too. If their work isn't the quality they wanted it to be, and they still plan to work on it, it isn't in anyone's interest to show it at that moment in time. A few will appreciate it, but most others will just see the flaws, that's just how humans see the world.

The moment we have something to show, I will. We have some cool stuff in the pipeline like smoother movement, but the first animations for that are still to be implemented, which can take 1.5 months to get it to look good and smooth and fluid like we want it.

NeoSuperior

Main page is completly outdated. Poll is 2 years old (or so) and last text update is from august.
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

yeah, yeah. We just dont have a better video. And new stuff comes in the next release, in about 2 days.

NeoSuperior

Well i am not talking about the content, but about the fact that it looks as if PS was dropped, if you just look at the main page.

- Mike Godwin

Pusianka

I just dropped in to say "OMG where's the new stuff?" ... Again.

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

New release coming up :-) Well, probably next weekend. Muhahaha. Still need to do some prep-work for it.

Pusianka

"2 days, 2 weeks, 2 years what's the difference, we will release it SOME DAY."

~PS Developers

- Hit it."

frvge

Stop bitchin' and start learnin' how to make maps with UDK if it's goin' too slow for you. Or somethin'.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: frvge on January 15, 2012, 11:36:40 PM
Stop bitchin' and start learnin' how to make maps with UDK if it's goin' too slow for you. Or somethin'.

^
True story bro.