Main Menu

Model Designer

Started by Meathead, November 15, 2006, 03:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meathead

Hi

My name is Meathead i am Australian I use Maya 7.0 3d modeling program. 5 years of it worked with 1944 D Day.  Aswell just some modding for half-life 2- Doom 3- F.E.A.R -Battlefield 2. Aswell Unreal T 2004 I love learning new things and creating Art. Aswell i learnt abit of 3d max. Well here is some of my work from the last 2 years.  Aswell here is some of my pics of my half-life 2 mod Called Helix System I never got to finish it though that was the sad thing trying to solo create a mod is hard :( Well anyway theres my work hope ya like it.

Thanks Meathead

MacBryce

Looking good. ;D Do you know Chaos Theory's or Pandora Tomorrow's versus mode a bit?

Here's the standard message that I post below every sollicitation.
Thanks for the offer. Check the site to stay up to date. When enough people have signed up, we're going to assemble the actual team. In the meantime you can chat in the public discussion about the game. Don't forget to spread the word. We still need more developers.

Meathead

I do know how to use the engine, but i have never done any coding for it. And yes i do know of them. I play them abit.

MacBryce

We're still deciding which engine it's going to be. Is it going to be an open source one or a modded game's engine? Depends on the programmers, I guess.

I asked that question for another reason: The first release is going to be an exact clone of the Chaos Theory versus mode with different graphics, sound and code. If you know the game, then you also know what kind of gadgets/maps/characters we need to have modelled.

MacBryce

Oh, I missed that last bit. Great. It's still going to take a little while before we decide on the final team but you've got a good looking resume there.  ;)

Meathead

Cool . Wondering were is this based at? As in what place. USA?

goodkebab

earth....everything is done over the internet there is no local base of operations other then this website.

Good stuff meathead...we will be using normal mapping so we need to use highpoly modelling skills

Meathead

That Tank took me 3 weeks it was my fav for that year :D

MacBryce

Quote from: Meathead on November 15, 2006, 08:44:22 PM
I would like to tell you guys i work for the site http://www.halfwit-2.com/?page=tutorials&category=13 It is a site that teaches you how to build levels in the source engine. And do some basic coding for it. I would like to show you some more of my work in my level designing That was in block mode in the Editor That one was a very basic hallway i did for a scary level :D

Over And Out!

Meathead

MacBryce