Proof of Concept map work Set in Laos

Started by nubishdubishbone, August 25, 2010, 06:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comicsserg

video looks good and sound of the thunder is cool,
but i don't like annoying bird sound. It's annoying

LennardF1989

For some reason that sole screenshot reminded me about SC:PT Singleplayer, good job getting the feeling right.

AgentX_003

Quote from: comicsserg on October 09, 2010, 03:40:25 PM
video looks good and sound of the thunder is cool,
but i don't like annoying bird sound. It's annoying

well maybe make it so you can find the bird and shoot it xD !! :P  for those who hate it xD !, personally I like it , it adds atmosphere :P

You remind me of this movie xD :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ_h6JY7tSw

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

comicsserg

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

unskilled

So cute :D
But how airplane models will be spions objective?

DreadStunLock

You take the disk from the airplane then you hack the pc inside the COCKPIT to open the luggage area, you place the bomb and voilla.

unskilled

Quote from: DreadStunLock on October 11, 2010, 04:04:28 PM
You take the disk from the airplane then you hack the pc inside the COCKPIT to open the luggage area, you place the bomb and voilla.
O_o

DreadStunLock

Hack the PC and it will make the plane fly upside down into a generator? O o

DreadStunLock

Lennard! CAN SPIEZ GET NUKEZ LAUNCHERZ AND MERCENARIES GET COCKROACH CARAPCE!

Farley4Fan

Farley4Fan

haha no I just don't know why drug dealers would have one.  You guys were talking realism or whatev and I thought it was funny because the whole situation is unrealistic but it doesn't matter  :D

Farley4Fan

Lol they are activists, with a little crack thing on the side.  And terrorism.

Farley4Fan

Oh I thought it was supposed to be in central or south america somewhere.  It's funny we are talking about this because who even reads the little map description things? Or is PS going to have some more backstory to its maps?

Farley4Fan

Yea i get it.

How are those tunnels coming along?  Haven't seen those in awhile unless I missed a walkthrough or something.