Comedy of Mazen007 (Note the convo is real)

Started by DreadStunLock, October 30, 2010, 02:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

SITHDUKE

Phail

DreadStunLock

puuusianka

I thought this material will be more embarassing eh... But mazen honestly stop telling people that you can beat the best CT players (even more don't say that they use cheats cause it's definetly making you look like a little nooby...and for some you definetly are one...) for me you re just a kid ;) no hard feelings!

unskilled

*Mazen's mate.

A question:
Where people like this born?  ::)

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I don't know, I have never born. Have you?
I herd borning is pretty fun, but i hav not born. I may try to born in the near future, when I have already mastered beatening up little gryls.

CurdyMilk

Quote from: puuusianka on October 30, 2010, 03:14:36 PM
I thought this material will be more embarassing eh... But mazen honestly stop telling people that you can beat the best CT players (even more don't say that they use cheats cause it's definetly making you look like a little nooby...and for some you definetly are one...) for me you re just a kid ;) no hard feelings!
He never admits that he just lost.  There is always some excuse.

Spekkio

Quote from: KnoogeR
*Mazen's mate.

A question:
Poland.

unskilled

Quote from: Spekkio on November 16, 2010, 12:41:14 AM
Quote from: KnoogeR
*Mazen's mate.

A question:
Poland.
Sorry, but USA.
You should get ban dude ;)

Spekkio

You should get walk dude.

(using verbs as nouns is fun!)

Farley4Fan

Farley4Fan

Cronky

I think in that instance Ban was a verb. Like... "I'm banning you".

As a noun I think it'd look like... "This is what a ban looks like".

Course I suck at English, so I'm probably wrong. ;)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Farley4Fan

This thread is hereby about Knooger's grammar.  No off topic.

I think he meant banned, as in a past tense verb, but he used "ban" which is a noun.

So he used a noun as a past tense verb. 

OR

He was saying it as a noun, and saying he should get a ban - which wouldn't be a verb (the verb would be "get")... 

He was either using a noun as a noun and omitted a word to introduce the noun, or he used a noun as a past tense verb.  Very interesting indeed.

And for tomorrow's class we will cover semi colons and colons, because I like to talk about colons.