Dimz says goodbye for a couple of weeks.

Started by Cpl.Dimz, November 16, 2006, 09:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpl.Dimz

this game will suck just like ubi's , except ubi has more talented artists , and more of them . so if you think this game ( mod really , until one of them gets an idea in their head) then this will be the lamest place on the net .

and so you all know , they plan on recording ubi's sounds form the game , so that their lack of skill wont be obvious . i for one am happy to call this place shit , and all of the people who said my work is lousy , and they dont want me in this team , i am glad you say that , none of you are worth weorking with , except maybe the ones i dont know already . Zedblade is the worst map[per in the community , and i base this 90& on the creepy no brainer maps he's made , and 10 on balance . see zed it doesnt always work out for you . and to anyone who takes on the props artist role and has to bow down to zedblade , well just realize hes pushing you down just to make it upwards .

Vega

So you wanted a clean slate so you could bitch at everyone here?  How low can you go, dimz?

M4_007

Oh common Dimz, You are just proving Zedblade's point by doing this. Don't you have anything else better to do..

MacBryce

Great job on insulting everyone who tried to get Zed to change his mind, dude.

You've got a partial ban so you can still read everything since I can understand that you're upset. It will expire in 14 days. After that you can try to be an upstanding community member or you can get a full ban that will never expire.

PLZ GET BACK ON TOPIC EVERYONE.

frvge

I'd like to add that any kind of flaming of Dimz's work in this thread won't be tolerated, since it'll make things worse. Thank you.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

MacBryce

Yup. I forgot to lock it. Sorry about that.