TFS_Jackie is a *insert female dog proper noun here*.

Started by Tidenburg, September 22, 2008, 11:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawain

seriously, are u guys still spending time on the ubi forums? xD

frvge

I just love ranting about the incompetence of others. Ubi is my second home.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Spekkio

Quote from: LennardF1989 on September 25, 2008, 12:35:13 AM
Quote from: Spekkio on September 25, 2008, 12:16:28 AM
Wasn't she fired anyway?  ???
Wasn't Rhoulette fired, or was Jackie the one that got fired and Rhoulette the one that left?

Rhoulette was actually one of those who didn't abuse her powers IMO.
Rhoulette moved onto grad school a few years ago.

Zedblade

Quote from: LennardF1989 on September 25, 2008, 12:35:13 AM
Quote from: Spekkio on September 25, 2008, 12:16:28 AM
Wasn't she fired anyway?  ???
Wasn't Rhoulette fired, or was Jackie the one that got fired and Rhoulette the one that left?

Rhoulette was actually one of those who didn't abuse her powers IMO.

I disagree.

rhoulette banned me becuase in an attempt to say sorry and make her laugh, she somehow saww it wrong and thought I mocked her. Instead of asking 'Wha?" she just suspends me. This is what I get when I try to log in using my Zedblade name.

Insulted another community member and then, after being warned, mocked me and my warning. Banned for an indefinite period of time. Questions about this user should go to rhoulette@ubisoft.com

I don't remember what the 'insult' was suppose to be either. I think it was that fucking Ninj3r faggot whining or something.

Vega

Quote from: Rambo on September 25, 2008, 06:04:04 PM
seriously, are u guys still spending time on the ubi forums? xD

I'll go to the ubi forums only to search for old posts that I have memory of.  I haven't gone out of my way (unless given a link for a specific instance) to read any new posts of that forum since 2006 I believe.  Whenever SC Lamers first started, I got a ban and stopped visiting.

Aj

I just recently got over my 3 month vacation due to getting into a tiff with Ms. Fiest.

I had to laugh when she got a thread locked by Klean though. :D

EDIT: nevermind, she is just taking a break from the forums.