Official Project Stealth SC-tournament

Started by frvge, November 23, 2008, 10:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farley4Fan

I just owned agent in a match.  Stheriously, he got bitch sthlapped stho sthuper hard...

AgentX_003

Quote from: Papa Skull on December 12, 2008, 01:48:14 AM
I just owned agent in a match.  Stheriously, he got bitch sthlapped stho sthuper hard...

I wish you wouldn't make false accusations >_>

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gui Brazil

I owned Westfall. I purchased him for 39,99 but he was soon after stolen from me.

Neverdown

Quote from: Gui Brazil on December 12, 2008, 08:51:54 PM
I owned Westfall. I purchased him for 39,99 but he was soon after stolen from me.

I LOL'd.

I'm up for this, but I have no friends to play with. We'll see.

Westfall

Quote from: Gui Brazil on December 12, 2008, 08:51:54 PM

That's a good price...I was on sale for 99% off. I can't believe you just would sit back and let someone steal me though. Where's the love?

Farley4Fan

Quote from: AgentX_003 on December 12, 2008, 08:35:32 PM
Quote from: Papa Skull on December 12, 2008, 01:48:14 AM

I wish you wouldn't make false accusations >_>

lol dont get mad.  i was just going to see how you reacted since i didnt get on last weekend.  :)

(I was under a different name, I was smurfing, lol, and I beetcha)

Wanted_David

hi all. i know this isn't the helpdesk or something,but it's related to the topic in discussion, IMO.
FYI, i have a laptop with a geforce 9300 GS. the problem is when i run the versus mode of SCCT some lights just don't show up, as in, when playing as a Merc, if i toggle the flashlight on and off, the status message appears but the light doesn't show up. anyone experiencing this? solutions?
PS: if there's something you're supposed to do, i think it would be a great idea to create a sticky topic where users could consult that information nice and easy.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4pnk9jo.jpg[/img]
Wanna see something weird?Click here[/url]

I <3 U

Quote from: Wanted_David on December 14, 2008, 10:35:10 PM
hi all. i know this isn't the helpdesk or something,but it's related to the topic in discussion, IMO.
FYI, i have a laptop with a geforce 9300 GS. the problem is when i run the versus mode of SCCT some lights just don't show up, as in, when playing as a Merc, if i toggle the flashlight on and off, the status message appears but the light doesn't show up. anyone experiencing this? solutions?
PS: if there's something you're supposed to do, i think it would be a great idea to create a sticky topic where users could consult that information nice and easy.

they have a thread on SCL of how to fix it. Have a look there.

Wanted_David

Quote from: FR33M4N on December 14, 2008, 10:52:13 PMthey have a thread on SCL of how to fix it. Have a look there.

and here it is:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3651075192/m/2341004007
http://i11.tinypic.com/4pnk9jo.jpg[/img]
Wanna see something weird?Click here[/url]

frvge

K, and now on-topic.

For the people without a teammate: what about teaming up? ;)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

What about posting some dates or something so people can figure out if they'll be able to play or not? ;)

frvge

Project Stealth will organize a nice Splinter Cell Chaos Theory tournament for the PC in one of the following months (let's say, between January and March).
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Farley4Fan

Pfff, frvge, we all know you JUST wrote that and put -quote- tags around it.  Pfff...   ::)

frvge