2v2? Why not 16v16?

Started by JrvUnleashed, January 25, 2011, 06:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrvUnleashed

Would provide much more fulfilling gameplay.
"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

DreadStunLock

Oh come on Jrv, don't you think you are overdoing it? Almost like you are bashing the team for not releasing BETA NAO...

Farley4Fan

zglina

Quote from: JrvUnleashed on January 25, 2011, 06:53:34 AM
Would provide much more fulfilling gameplay.

Idiot post...idiot thread

knooger

I have an idea, Devs should say him that if he make 5 good huge maps for 32people in UDK then they will make 16v16...

..now Good Luck with creating that maps, UDK is non-Sandbox editor and making huge maps will be terrible, that's not BF2!

Spark Mandriller

Doom 2 had four people in a server. I think we've moved beyond that by now, right? Like get with the times and give us 64 slots, come on.

DreadStunLock

Noob question: Every engine has it's advantage and disadvantage? So you can't make sandbox games on UDK??!?!??!

knooger

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 25, 2011, 06:18:44 PM
Noob question: Every engine has it's advantage and disadvantage? So you can't make sandbox games on UDK??!?!??!
That's not the problem, you will just make maps so fucking long... sandbox is a lot faster for map design.

Rysiu-.

I know more CT bugs than you could ever imagine. I just had forgot about half of them.

zglina

DreadStunLock

No, he ain't, he just need to wypierdalac from the forum :D

Rysiu-.

Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 25, 2011, 09:55:24 PM

Sometimes i like to dumb-troll :D

(polish mode on)
WeÃ...º robert bo jak ci jebne to przez trzy dni bez muzyki bÃ,,â,,¢dziesz taÃ...„czyÃ...‚
(polish mode off)
I know more CT bugs than you could ever imagine. I just had forgot about half of them.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Rysiu-. on January 26, 2011, 12:27:44 AM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on January 25, 2011, 09:55:24 PM

Sometimes i like to dumb-troll :D

(polish mode on)
WeÃ...º robert bo jak ci jebne to przez trzy dni bez muzyki bÃ,,â,,¢dziesz taÃ...„czyÃ...‚
(polish mode off)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH WHAT THE <BEEP> <RUNS AROUND NAKED> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH GHGHGHGHGGLGHGLHGGJJJJBBJGGLLRRGHHR....

JrvUnleashed

Quote from: zglina on January 25, 2011, 08:37:12 PM
Rysiuuuu u r so dumb kurwa.

I'd just like to take the time to say that it's hilarious that you have 69 posts right now.

Also you're an idiot.
"misunderestimate"
"Strategery"
"prognosticator"
~George W. Bush

knooger

Quote from: JrvUnleashed on January 28, 2011, 06:42:30 AM
Quote from: zglina on January 25, 2011, 08:37:12 PM
Rysiuuuu u r so dumb kurwa.

I'd just like to take the time to say that it's hilarious that you have 69 posts right now.

Also you're an idiot.
Shut up, they are good friends and Zglina is kidding, about being idiot... who has started that topic?:D