Main Menu

Well rounded worker

Started by huskysam, May 30, 2010, 03:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huskysam

Hello my name is Sam. I have not made any games except jut for fun. I like making gun models and grenades and stuff like that. I am good at 2d stuff to. Ask if you want more info

huskysam

I can animate to for guns and other stuff but not charcters. I also have a kit for guns with alot of attchments to mod a gun with. I can make llittle stuff for charcters like a radio and grenades. For more info email me at huskysamjr@gmail.com

tigaer

Post some of your work here. If you have a portfolio site, that'd be even better.

huskysam

Ok i will post stuff that i made sunday. I can also make props like lamps and stuff like that.
This is all i could find off of this computer. I will talk shots of my other models on my other computer sunday here a sci fi i made a long time ago umm how do you add a pic

frvge

Use a free image service like photobucket or imageshack.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

huskysam

I do not have one of thoose.

tigaer

huskysam

O yea my website i will post the pics there and a link here when it is done

huskysam

Well here is my sight http://madfoxgamedesign.webs.com/ i will update it i might buy a doname name

huskysam

Ok i want to make props like lamps and stuff can i help with the game

frvge

Ok, I saw the two photos. Do you have examples of textured props?
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

huskysam

i will have it in a little bit

frvge

Got a bit more? You can show the texture itself. Preferably a close up. Got some more models like the higher-poly one?

It's important to have an understanding of normal maps. Have you worked with a program like MudBox or ZBrush?