Drawings, concept art, etc.

Started by ChLieW, January 06, 2012, 09:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChLieW

One of my 1st drawings on Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch graphics tablet. Also my 1st attempts on fan art/concept art.
This is a concept of spy spawn for my map.

The 2nd one. Tried to make a realistic human face and a reference image for model of him;p. Hair sucks ;f. But nvm.
My PC :
cpu:Intel Core i5-2500k 3.3 GHz
motherboard: MSI P67a-G45 (b3)
ram modules: 2x kingston hyperx 4gb 1600 mHz
gpu: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 by Gigabyte
hdd: some old SATA II WD 250 GB :)
psu: OCZ Stealthxstream2 600W

Dreadstunlock: "You've got crappy hardware"

oh rly ?

Pusianka

Nice attempts there! Awaiting more, NOW MY TURN!

DRAWINGS IT IS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa_jqxnn4o

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

@pusianka it seems someone is a fan of the doors :D , nice job

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Pusianka

"- It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
- Hit it."

AgentX_003

Quote from: Pusianka on January 08, 2012, 10:50:22 AM
Sure I am :). Thanks

but the girl does look frigtening o_o something out of the goonies  imo o____O :|

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Pusianka

Nonsense! She's just starring at you constantly, that's why she's frightening ;D

- Hit it."

Pusianka

Quote from: Risto on January 09, 2012, 02:48:11 PM
Should i try to draw something  ;D

pls, don't! We will look like total amateurs comparing to your skill!

- Hit it."

Tidenburg

Well... the board is silent. So I may as well come out of lurkan.

I haven't drawn with my tablet for aggesss, so I tried practising anatomy/proportions. Considering what my normal drawings are like, this was alright, I think. The head on the right side is far too small and off-centre though :(

(and I hid the hands because I can't draw them ;) )

Pusianka

That's very good. Wonder how many other people will start showing their talents. I also don't know how to draw hands, it's a mistery to me.

You did the belly and waist very well, but boobs and neck are... Not as perfect. Still that's a very good drawing!

- Hit it."

Cronky

I make ninjas while sitting in class. :P
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

DreadStunLock

This wraith has been speed painted in 25 minutes, been doing it in College during break times, which are 30 minutes, so I had 5 minutes to eat my cupcake.

Was my last image before been made redundant from working as an Usher/General Maintenance Assistant in an Arts and Entertainment venue. 10-15 minutes.

Really wanted to OC myself, nothing much is different, except black nails and a crude face, but I really like complex proportions, and it just makes me feel good to try. (Yes, I am heavily inspired by gothic themes, and I love the idea of trying to get into scene haircut style) Didn't take long, was only about 30-40 minutes.

I wanted to create something more mediocre, something you don't really get to see everyday.

The little creature with monkey like features is meant to be a super scary creature with a very unorthodox cuteness? It didn't really work, my best friend told me she will have nightmares, but oh well. Painting, painting and again painting. About 1 hour so far.

Started playing Starcraft II, and my friend's been a real hero to me in life, so as a gratitude I am working on his Dark Templar avatar. So far only 1 hour.

I absolutely adore this one, it's not finished, but when you get the overall shape and you can kind of see what the heck it is, adding the lights with a soft brush just makes me feel so great, it's almost as if I am animating it once and I get a huge blast of different animations and storylines in my head. 1:30hrs so far.

Note, these are not finished, and probably never will be.

And on a random note:

"The proportions are not correct, but I am not getting paid to fix them"

-Goodkebab

XD

Tidenburg

Nice dread, those are awesome.

Especially digging the DT one :D