Flat earth is bs

Started by Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet, September 28, 2008, 05:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

Lmao. That's beyond all retardation.^_^

Zedblade

I like how in their FAQ they TELL you up front that any video or picture evidence is automatically faked. Lawlz. I have my doubts about how 'serious' these guys really are. Everything is faked, a government conspiracy or whatever, no matter how credible it is.

It is however an entertaining forum to read.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: Zedblade on September 28, 2008, 09:24:02 PM

Yes because every time they try to put down the known round-earth theory you get this "what the fuck do they even think they know what they're talking about?" feeling.

Westfall

Quote from: Zedblade on September 28, 2008, 09:24:02 PM
I like how in their FAQ they TELL you up front that any video or picture evidence is automatically faked. Lawlz. I have my doubts about how 'serious' these guys really are. Everything is faked, a government conspiracy or whatever, no matter how credible it is.

After checking out the forum, those people seem to be absolutely positive about the Earth being flat and that "bendy light" is what makes ships disappear over the horizon. I'm quite shocked and unbelievably speechless. You are right though: HILARIOUS to see the stupidity that unfolds there.