Main Menu

PS news =]

Started by frvge, June 15, 2013, 12:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoSuperior

frvge himself said that it was just a formality... so for now the "probable release time of a playable version" will be end of 2013.

But I guess it still "will be done, when it's done"  ::)
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

We've gotten 1 step further in the process. I hope we'll be able to show it in a few weeks, because it still needs to be implemented and recorded :)
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

NeoSuperior

Quote from: frvge on August 01, 2013, 12:00:17 AM
We've gotten 1 step further in the process. I hope we'll be able to show it in a few weeks, because it still needs to be implemented and recorded :)

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin