OCP (The thing that can disable security on coop, its on the pistol)

Started by 0ctin, March 11, 2008, 08:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wants th OCP implemented into PS?

Yes
13 (92.9%)
No
1 (7.1%)
Other = Balance issues
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Gawain

the suggestions of some people like spekkio or mr.mic don't usually suck, so cut the crap. it's not me who's acting childish, it's morons like you.EDIT: removed bs from poll

on the ocp topic: it's use and balance totally depends on the map design, eg amount, sort and placement of passive security. for instance, it would be totally useless on most official ct maps. but i think that this idea has some potential and this could be a new coop move. but unless you give this gadget additional features, it would probably only be good as a permanent extra function of the ss.

Gawain

i still don't like the glove idea, but if there will be one, it is definitely the best place for the ocp.

0ctin

Quote from: Gawain on March 11, 2008, 08:11:21 PM
the suggestions of some people like spekkio or mr.mic don't usually suck, so cut the crap. it's not me who's acting childish, it's morons like you.EDIT: removed bs from poll

on the ocp topic: it's use and balance totally depends on the map design, eg amount, sort and placement of passive security. for instance, it would be totally useless on most official ct maps. but i think that this idea has some potential and this could be a new coop move. but unless you give this gadget additional features, it would probably only be good as a permanent extra function of the ss.

it could work in tea security, in club, or in steam or jac.

PS: BS was moved within a second, it was accidently placed on the poll.

0ctin

Quote from: Gawain on March 11, 2008, 08:17:35 PM
i still don't like the glove idea, but if there will be one, it is definitely the best place for the ocp.

Yeh i agree that would make the SS VS Glove more thingy. I might just take the glove for the ocp, its awesome. But then hey hey i cant fire nades, so its nice n balanced:)

neth

Im for OCP on the Glove.

QuoteBut then hey hey i cant fire nades, so its nice n balanced:)

Yea but you still can place traps so youre not totally defenseless. This idea is really carefully thought out.

Wanted_David

if it were to be used like in SCCT-Coop (one of the spies uses the gadget while the other makes his move), then cool. if it's like in singleplayer (shooting a charge would disable electronics for over 15 seconds or so) then no...
plus, if this were to be implemented, i don't have to remind you to get a new name for it. my suggestion if ESJ (Electronic Systems Jammer) of EJS (Electronics Jamming System) or something like that...
http://i11.tinypic.com/4pnk9jo.jpg[/img]
Wanna see something weird?Click here[/url]

neth

Wanted_David, I guess everyone wants this gadget to cause immobility on spy using it.

0ctin

Quote from: neth on March 11, 2008, 09:31:48 PM
Wanted_David, I guess everyone wants this gadget to cause immobility on spy using it.

Yeh thats the thing that would make it balanced. It would encourage TW aswell, which is good.

Farley4Fan

Why not on the glove?  That's basically one of the glove's strong points and reasons to be implemented.  Now if you want to make a super ss then go ahead.  I'd rather have a choice.  It would be useless on CT maps because maps weren't designed for it to be useful because it wasn't in the game.   :D

The maps would just have to be designed so it can be useful.

0ctin

Quote from: Papa Skull on March 12, 2008, 12:10:45 AM
Why not on the glove?  That's basically one of the glove's strong points and reasons to be implemented.  Now if you want to make a super ss then go ahead.  I'd rather have a choice.  It would be useless on CT maps because maps weren't designed for it to be useful because it wasn't in the game.   :D

The maps would just have to be designed so it can be useful.

It could be used in so many places on ct, Tea Room, Lunch, Steam, Jac.

Farley4Fan

Yeah, and it wasn't even designed that way.  Now, if maps were made with the OCP/hack glove in mind, think about how much use it could have.