Links to sclamers

Started by .leelu12., July 01, 2008, 11:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should sclamers link be removed from PS site?

Yes
No

.leelu12.

Hi. I have had a read of sclamers following the link bottom left. There doesnt seem to be much SC:CT or PS related stuff (at least recent stuff) on there. The majority of the posts are completely off topic and some of the material offensive.
I think this could be damaging to PS if the public follow these links and see that PS is endorsing this material. Just makes PS look rather unprofessional.  ::)
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/anaperkovic/LeeluPinkFLowers.jpg[/img]

Add my xfire (leelu12) to chat sc/ps or organise a game/train me :D
<|TLK|>  {{ (T)eam (L)ion (K)ing - if you think this film is cool, add this below your sig :P }}

Cyntrox

It's there so that the material you're mentioning doesn't come to the PS forums.

I <3 U

I don't think that PS & SCL are actually linked. SCL is an un-moderated forum so there is gonna be some iffy stuff, however i don't think its bad enough to offend anybody. If anyone feel offended by what some dude / chick says to them on the internet, who they've never met in person, they need some councelling (that wasn't directed at anybody :-\).

AgentX_003

its also there , because if anyone had a brain they would know Sc lamers was created by Mr.Mic

because of Ubi's ban hammering ways , and no activity has been there due to that he's working On project stealth upon doing other things.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Gawain

sclamers is teh pwnage, don't think removing the link would do any good. but it becomes more and more obvious that leelu = athelstan = humblepie...

.leelu12.

Quote from: Rambo on July 01, 2008, 03:46:08 PM
sclamers is teh pwnage, don't think removing the link would do any good. but it becomes more and more obvious that leelu = athelstan = humblepie...
sclamers is just immature rubbish (just read the latest topic in general discussion!). PS is intended to be public friendly and a serious, mature project. It surprises me that very few of the posters here seem to agree with me on this. If the devs could clarify that would be great.

Quote from: Rambo on July 01, 2008, 03:46:08 PMleelu = athelstan = humblepie
well ur entitled to your opinion (although this is completely off topic) and provided u dont jeopardise the aims of PS by posting rubbish here in relation to this it's immaterial.

<|TLK|>  {{ (T)eam (L)ion (K)ing - if you think this film is cool, add this below your sig :P }}

Gawain

so mr.mic, spekkio, vega, zed, etc are immature?? cmon...

neth

Leelu, stop creating topics that have nothing in common with PS. The fact that they call you gay doesn't mean anyone here cares about your person, sry.

VaNilla

Actaully, considering SCLamers is linked to on this website, it's got something in common with this community, I don't see your problem.

I agree with Leelu.

Gui Brazil

.leelu12.

everyone knows of sclamers neway..

Westfall

Its a good thing that SCLamers is around. It is what kept the community together. It was for, as Agent said, the ban hammer purposes of UBI. If people don't like it, well...no one said go to the link. It has no affiliation with Project Stealth. Its just a place to speak freely. Why don't you start posting over there and see what its like, as opposed to just crying the whole "offensive" plea. If you were around in the beginning you might be more connected to it. Doesn't mean its too late.

Neverdown

Quote from: Westfall on July 01, 2008, 06:48:24 PM
More proof that you are the best Westfall in the world.

+1.

I <3 U

+1. Sorry, had too  :P.

I bet newcommers to PS have no idea what SClamers is. SCL isnt as well known as google you know, leelu. It should stay as it is, it gives newcommers a chance to "meet" the rest of the community, and old timers.

Fruitless Man

I doubt it. Last I played with humblepie, *he or she* was a decent player. Leelu is a worthless noob that leaves after each game she loses.