Could this be the end Chaostheory ?

Started by AgentX_003, June 02, 2011, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Wh1tE_Dw4rF on June 12, 2011, 03:03:00 AM
Quote from: DreadStunLock on June 12, 2011, 02:13:13 AM
Maybe the new Ghost Recon will be good? :)

Ofcourse not. Since it's a shooter made for a console it will have terrible controls. Stuff like aim assist and mouse smoothing. Don't forget it's from ubisoft so waiting for grass to grow is a lot less stressful than waiting for a useful patch to be released.

Assassin's Creed is great, though the pc releases have been OK so far. For as long as it lasts.

Hehe.

@Agent, I doubt it's a rumour since the new Splinter Cell 6 has already revealed name: "Retribution".

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Splinter_Cell:_Retribution

Or just google the entire game.

Cronky

I better be able to knock people out in this next one! ...or... you know, Sneak. Keep them animations, get rid of the action focus, and I while I appreciate the real world aspect of Sam Fisher having an Iphone (I mean who DOESN'T!?), let's just give him his old gadgets back.

And I want a CRAZY plot point that brings Lambert and Sarah back.

-----

"We faked their deaths so that Sam would go crazy and we could blame shit on him!" -Terrorist1

"Why did we fake their deaths and not just kill them? Seems much easier the other way." -Terrorist2

"Why..? WHY!? Because FUCK YOU!! THAT'S WHY! ...Uh oh... they've escaped." -Terrorist1

"...How did they do tha-" -Terrorist2

[Sticky Cam Feed Disconnected]

EDIT:: (I forget, did Sarah get brought back? I remember it being mentioned in Conviction a LOONG time ago, but forget what happened with that at this point.)

EDIT#2:: (Was Sam's daughter named Sarah?)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Quote from: Cronky on June 12, 2011, 01:14:02 PM
I better be able to knock people out in this next one! ...or... you know, Sneak. Keep them animations, get rid of the action focus, and I while I appreciate the real world aspect of Sam Fisher having an Iphone (I mean who DOESN'T!?), let's just give him his old gadgets back.

-----

"We faked their deaths so that Sam would go crazy and we could blame shit on him!" -Terrorist1

"Why did we fake their deaths and not just kill them? Seems much easier the other way." -Terrorist2

"Why..? WHY!? Because FUCK YOU!! THAT'S WHY! ...Uh oh... they've escaped." -Terrorist1

EDIT:: (I forget, did Sarah get brought back? I remember it being mentioned in Conviction a LOONG time ago, but forget what happened with that at this point.)

Sarah is Sam's daughter right? She's still alive, her death was a hoax to make Sam go rogue.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: Cronky on June 12, 2011, 01:14:02 PM

-----

Yes, yes, yes, yes her name is Sarah Kerrigan Fisher, now keep talking about the new ideas of Retribution cause I enjoyed reading it.

Farley4Fan

Well the only logical progression I can see is that now instead of 3 mark and execute "markers", you get 4.

Everything else is exactly the same, except now it's 60 - no! - 70 dollars because it supports kinect.  (It will support Kinect, I remember Ubi saying all future Tom Clancy titles will be kinect enabled)

As for the kinect feature, you should be able to have flashbacks where you play with sarah Kinectimals style. 

The story you ask?  Well, there's some cyber terrorist or some shit I don't know.  Main thing is, he's a bad guy - and you're a good guy - and he can't win because that would be bad.

I also feel like the game should be able to play itself when I push any button on the gamepad.  You may have heard of a "win button"?  Well, there should be lots of them because I might forget which one it is. 

I also want the game to tell me which win button to press at what time with some giant text on the walls.  Preferably in a style that would completely remind me that I'm playing a video game, destroy any sense of immersion, and be big enough to read from across my house. 

And I would love if they stick with the black and white stealth thing.  Why?  Because a meter is just too hard to decipher.  I can't be bothered to see when a little dot drops below another dot on a line.  Also, how am I supposed to know that shooting someone with a "silenced" weapon still makes noise?  Enough with the cryptic names for weapons.  I just want a big fucking rocket launcher to shoot down that chopper in DC, and it should be named as such: "Big Fucking Rocket Launcher".  No more "silent" weapons making noise.  What do I look like?  Aristotle or whatever his name was?  Too complicated.  I need something a little more practical, like a 50 (or bigger) caliber handgun that I can fire with one hand in all kinds of positions (giggity)

Lambert?  That one black guy?  Who gives a shit?  As soon as I was given the chance in DA I shot him dead.  Only an idiot chills around a terrorist compound unless they are me, which they aren't.  Apparently he made a few cameo appearances in previous games?  I don't know.  Maybe if I played them I would care about him a little more.

Grim?  All I have to say is she is hot.  And Sam should bone her in the next game, make a new daughter (Sarah sucks), and then we get to play as the new hot grimsam in the next Splinter Cell.  She'd be on the run from her pimp or something.  All great stories involve people being on the run from something, so there.

Cronky

You deserve the internet Farley! Just... all of it.

Hahahaha (read that post AGAIN!)
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: Farley4Fan on June 13, 2011, 06:46:14 PM
Everything else is exactly the same, except now it's 60 - no! - 70 dollars because it supports kinect.  (It will support Kinect, I remember Ubi saying all future Tom Clancy titles will be kinect enabled)

QuoteI also feel like the game should be able to play itself when I push any button on the gamepad.  You may have heard of a "win button"?  Well, there should be lots of them because I might forget which one it is.

We should combine these and make the game play itself as long as it can see you're in the room.

puuusianka

Well the only logical progression I can see is that now instead of 3 mark and execute "markers", you get 4.

As for the kinect feature, you should be able to have flashbacks where you play with sarah Kinectimals style. 

The story you ask?  Well, there's some cyber terrorist or some shit I don't know.  Main thing is, he's a bad guy - and you're a good guy - and he can't win because that would be bad.

I also feel like the game should be able to play itself when I push any button on the gamepad.  You may have heard of a "win button"?  Well, there should be lots of them because I might forget which one it is. 

I also want the game to tell me which win button to press at what time with some giant text on the walls.  Preferably in a style that would completely remind me that I'm playing a video game, destroy any sense of immersion, and be big enough to read from across my house. 

And I would love if they stick with the black and white stealth thing.  Why?  Because a meter is just too hard to decipher.  I can't be bothered to see when a little dot drops below another dot on a line.  Also, how am I supposed to know that shooting someone with a "silenced" weapon still makes noise?  Enough with the cryptic names for weapons.  I just want a big fucking rocket launcher to shoot down that chopper in DC, and it should be named as such: "Big Fucking Rocket Launcher".  No more "silent" weapons making noise.  What do I look like?  Aristotle or whatever his name was?  Too complicated.  I need something a little more practical, like a 50 (or bigger) caliber handgun that I can fire with one hand in all kinds of positions (giggity)

Lambert?  That one black guy?  Who gives a shit?  As soon as I was given the chance in DA I shot him dead.  Only an idiot chills around a terrorist compound unless they are me, which they aren't.  Apparently he made a few cameo appearances in previous games?  I don't know.  Maybe if I played them I would care about him a little more.

Grim?  All I have to say is she is hot.  And Sam should bone her in the next game, make a new daughter (Sarah sucks), and then we get to play as the new hot grimsam in the next Splinter Cell.  She'd be on the run from her pimp or something.  All great stories involve people being on the run from something, so there.

LEAVE UBISOFT ALOOOOONE!!! LEAVE IT ALOOONE!!!!!!!!!<<ScREAM and CRY>>

KINGWEBS

Regardless of whether or not the remaining community has to live on Tunngle or on ubi servers, I hope that you all find this site useful for arranging good games...

http://scctsurvivors.webs.com/

If you're interested, register.

Peace.

Farley4Fan

I'm sorry I just keep looking at your avatar's penis.

KINGWEBS

Quote from: Farley4Fan on June 16, 2011, 03:38:59 AM

Alluring isn't it.

comicsserg

+1
I bought it but just for collection because I have all splinter cell series (on PC) SC:CT is still the best.
CT>DA>C

LennardF1989

Quote from: KINGWEBS on June 26, 2011, 08:23:20 AM
Quote from: Farley4Fan on June 16, 2011, 03:38:59 AM

Alluring isn't it.
Loved Shin Chan as a child, awesome show.