http://scctsurvivors.webs.com/ WTF!?

Started by DreadStunLock, June 12, 2011, 04:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadStunLock

http://scctsurvivors.webs.com/

What the hell is this? Seriously guys, maybe let the game die already? This is just so obsessive.

LennardF1989

Whoes site is that?

If it is from any of the members here, please add a link to Project Stealth rather than just naming it ;)

VenomousNinja

I just sort of wish this game would die, honestly it's becoming a bit ridiculous to see people still playing it.

NeoSuperior

it's ridiculous that someone plays starcraft 1! that game should die too! because it has no UBBERRRRRRRRRRR GRAAAAAAAFFFFFIX!

Warcraft 3 too! such an old rusty game...

Playstation 1&2 should stop existing! People playing metal gear solid 1&2 or final fantasy X are STUPID! They are non-mainstream idiots that i cannot stand! not even playing CoD 1&2 should be allowed! ONLY NEW UBBER GRAFIX GAMEZ ARE ALLOWED!

it is ridiculous that someone plays any game that was released before 2007! TROLOLOLOLOL
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

VenomousNinja

Quote from: Meister_Neo on June 12, 2011, 09:29:08 PM
it's ridiculous that someone plays starcraft 1! that game should die too! because it has no UBBERRRRRRRRRRR GRAAAAAAAFFFFFIX!

Warcraft 3 too! such an old rusty game...

Playstation 1&2 should stop existing! People playing metal gear solid 1&2 or final fantasy X are STUPID! They are non-mainstream idiots that i cannot stand! not even playing CoD 1&2 should be allowed! ONLY NEW UBBER GRAFIX GAMEZ ARE ALLOWED!

it is ridiculous that someone plays any game that was released before 2007! TROLOLOLOLOL

>Implying that I dislike the age, graphics, or 'antiquity' of the game.

Wh1tE_Dw4rF

VenomousNinja is right. SvM should die already. Can't honestly imagine any map being fun to play at all.

DreadStunLock

Gee, I had my thread hi-jacked and someone else got credit :)

VenomousNinja

It's honestly not very hard to do here.

DreadStunLock

puuusianka

I don't see any problem with that... Lol. And dread weren't you the one tryin to despretely get into CT yesterday? Btw if you waited like an hour more you would get in. I managed to join servers later on. The website by KW is done very professional and has a perfect aim. Keep playing as long as PS is in progress. Keep the skill and have fun in our beloved game. I for one, cant play any other game for a longer time, only CT meets my expectations. It's like the coolest concept of the multi game that you can imagine and definetly unique one. Simply love it.

DreadStunLock

Quote from: puuusianka on June 13, 2011, 06:03:40 PM
I don't see any problem with that... Lol. And dread weren't you the one tryin to despretely get into CT yesterday? Btw if you waited like an hour more you would get in. I managed to join servers later on. The website by KW is done very professional and has a perfect aim. Keep playing as long as PS is in progress. Keep the skill and have fun in our beloved game. I for one, cant play any other game for a longer time, only CT meets my expectations. It's like the coolest concept of the multi game that you can imagine and definetly unique one. Simply love it.

Yeah, but I still wouldn't join some group, because there is no point of it. As well as I can't play anymore that much since I have a lot of external portfolio work to get on with, Torrila told me I get to own Agent if I come, so that's why I wanted to, but Agent got lucky and my versus didn't work :(

KINGWEBS

Quote from: LennardF1989 on June 12, 2011, 05:11:38 PM
Whoes site is that?

If it is from any of the members here, please add a link to Project Stealth rather than just naming it ;)

Good point Lennard.  Not sure why I didn't do that to begin with.  Fixed it.

Thanks.

KINGWEBS

@Robert (Dreadstunlock)...

Thanks for making this hater thread.  Probably makes my site a little more popular.

:D

DreadStunLock

Quote from: KINGWEBS on June 26, 2011, 08:21:21 AM
@Robert (Dreadstunlock)...

Thanks for making this hater thread.  Probably makes my site a little more popular.

:D

Not really a hater thread, just more of a...let the game die thread.

But ok, whatever rolls your balls.