Merc -finished!!

Started by goodkebab, May 11, 2007, 11:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiVe.To.Di3

hm no i am not making fun of u... where in the world did u think that..

scope2005

Managed to find that merc concept I liked much better, this one...

Yet he could use a balaclava :)

goodkebab

Work in progress....i create a detail mid res mesh that goes to mudbox fro the real cool work...and then create the real time mesh

goodkebab

btw....i am in the states for 2 weeks...starting tomarrow

frvge

Good luck kebab :)
And it looks cool.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

It's looking good, have fun on your trip!

Valserp

Oh oh! Gasmaskless merc would look cool.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Maybe... yet i still would like to see a merc in the SaS suit from CS - the gasmask could be removed, but everything is ok with the model :)

Gawain

his second merc painting looks much better, i prefer muscles and a wiry look to ridiculous thick plates of armour...
and i also like what he did with the helmet, but the flashlight is placed bad.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Yes, teh second painting is better, but i think that if we want to have neck-breaking, the merc shoould have less armor there, because it seems unlikely that spies can break a neck that is covered with metal.
^Just my opinion ;]

scope2005

Really liking the model so far kebab,

But im thinking... how will one know when the merc is wearing a gas mask if he already has some sort of breathing apparatus on the model by standard?

This is why I suggested a balaclava, It will remove personal details from the merc's face (Race, Age, etc.), then allows to have a gas mask model tacked on over it when in use - ala Chaos Theory.

Persian

Much better. The original concept looked way too much like Haze, which is another Ubisoft FPS.

Vega

I'm honestly not liking the direction where the merc is going.  To me, the whole body, including arms, face, neck, everywhere - should be covered.  It's more bad ass to me.  HOWEVER, your spy was absolutely superb, kebab, so I have faith in you.  No matter what - this merc is going to be awesome.  But if you can somehow cover up that face then it would be great  :D

LiVe.To.Di3

yea i guess and i also agree i do not like where this is going but to me it really doesnt matter as long as the game is good. the merc can look as the way he does

Hybrid Circle

It is kinda intimidating though lol