Map idea, oldie but good

Started by nubishdubishbone, March 31, 2010, 11:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nubishdubishbone

i was reading through this forum and figured since user(future user?) input is welcomed, how about a map idea?

Underground Rave: PMC are deployed into Moscow to protect a dignitary who enjoys the darker side of life.

the premise of the layout would be ofc the dancing floor, and there could be alot of play in what a map designer could put into the map as far as traps/ switches as the control room for a club is generally pretty extensive. the entire "private" area could be industrial like a warehouse for storage, etc. i find i prefer industrial type maps, but often times they are too much, with little to no "beauty" involved, just concrete walls with paint in places.

i played hitman: blood money religiously and there was a rave club in it, had cool music too. and one of your objectives was to assasinate a Grey-Market player(woman). you could rig the pyrotechnics to the wrong time when she was in front of the flames and set her ablaze... i just figured the whole "drop a box on him man" deal could be applied a' la Aquarius, plus lots of other ideas like maybe retinal scanners for private areas.

that gives me an idea too, but it seems unlikely as gameplay has been thought about already and im sure the fun factor will be great, but maybe spies could grab a merc and force him to use the retinal scanners.
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

Farley4Fan

I like the idea of an underground bunker.  Like a nuclear bunker.

AgentX_003

i think a map replica of fort knox  would be hot,  i mean even picture that from a night time perspective xD !

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Tidenburg

The night-club in heavy rain was awesome. Maybe copy that one and add some more props and levels (make like a pit in the dancefloor as well, maybe access to beneath the higher levels via vent. Maybe, like heavy rain, when the mercs catch a spy they can force them to strip at gun point for their own entertainment, aswell? Hell yeah. >_>
*cough*
No homo.

nubishdubishbone

didnt have to call yourself a homo. or are you mad there's no homos? nothin homo in liking a little action, oh you guys liked CT versus, i forgot.

what really is gay is taking a piss poor MP game like CT (it really did suck, there was just nothing else to amuse you clowns), and remake it "with additional tweaks and fixes", and expect... no what's more, KNOW that the retards who liked CT MP will buy your rip-off of a bad game.

you should try remaking Battlefield Bad Company 2 next, except it's snipers with pistols vs. engineers... that way one team can hide and jerk off to each other;s voices via a shiny new VoIP system.

i hope you win the $1 million dollar prize and i further hope all the peopkle you used to make it there sue you for their wages which leaves a dev team like yours, so tight and up each other's ass, thinking you're above everyone with little to show, thats what i hope.

dont know who tf you all think you are but i came back here figuring you could use help... i was going to then i read that... callin me a fuckin homo? look who's asses you kiss each day at this "work", sure it'll sell like CS:S did but the devil's got your thigh fuckheads.
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

CurdyMilk

Quote from: nubishdubishbone on May 16, 2010, 02:55:41 AM
didnt have to call yourself a homo. or are you mad there's no homos? nothin homo in liking a little action, oh you guys liked CT versus, i forgot.

what really is gay is taking a piss poor MP game like CT (it really did suck, there was just nothing else to amuse you clowns), and remake it "with additional tweaks and fixes", and expect... no what's more, KNOW that the retards who liked CT MP will buy your rip-off of a bad game.

you should try remaking Battlefield Bad Company 2 next, except it's snipers with pistols vs. engineers... that way one team can hide and jerk off to each other;s voices via a shiny new VoIP system.

i hope you win the $1 million dollar prize and i further hope all the peopkle you used to make it there sue you for their wages which leaves a dev team like yours, so tight and up each other's ass, thinking you're above everyone with little to show, thats what i hope.

dont know who tf you all think you are but i came back here figuring you could use help... i was going to then i read that... callin me a fuckin homo? look who's asses you kiss each day at this "work", sure it'll sell like CS:S did but the devil's got your thigh fuckheads.
1.  It is free
2.  Since when have the devs thought they are above everyone else? (Even though they are)
3.  If you hate the game so much then why are you even on this forum?

Cronky

Quote from: CurdyMilk on May 16, 2010, 05:19:01 AM
Quote from: nubishdubishbone on May 16, 2010, 02:55:41 AM

1.  It is free
2.  Since when have the devs thought they are above everyone else? (Even though they are)
2.  If you hate the game so much then why are you even on this forum?
4. If that whole rant wasn't sarcasm... then someone needs to watch 300 Queers on Newgrounds.
If you haven't noticed, I'm REALLY good at making a simple response into a wall of text.
-----------------------
xFire:Cronkbot | Steam:Cronky

nubishdubishbone

i dono wtf it was, i guess the point is, of me yelling at all of you... is learn some freakin' courtesy.

nubishdubishbone had been nohing but courteous in all of his posts and i think he deserved more than to come back to see how THE GAME ( you know the purpose for this forums) is doing to read some asshole not even involved in development flinging shit at one of your members.

tidenburg you should apologize to the dev team for being an ignorant dick in that last remark... so much so it seems that even though i cannot really stand the talking-down to people as if they are so far beneath you that you feel dirty talking to them, but if that isnt the case, tidenberg plz stfu, gtfo, and come back in a minute to realize this is not your forums, it is property of the dev team and nobody, repeat: nobody worth their salt would take some bs from a fanboi like you.

dont like my idea? do what agent does, he seems like a good kid and i respect him for that: he would say no, and then explain why a crazy, probably stupid idea like a night club in PS would make no sense.

i take enough shit in life from people i care about why would i hold back on you?

whats next year for? modding fun? your entire team is PAID developers, think they wanna just dick around for no money? this game will be fought for to make it in marketing.

,  and furthermore why in fucks name would anyone be retarded enough to work for a year+ on a REMAKE of a shitty game.... you're right i dont like the idea, and i am gone from now on, but i thought since you all know exactly how to live and know how to tell others how to live you might receive some of the same kind of advice from someone you think doesn't know how to.

Ion.67

Confused as to if your are high on one of many substances or just dumb?

nubishdubishbone

like omg cello i make perfect sense to me, its lonely wherver i am, they say the top but it doesn't feel it.

im makin you fuckin retards a bicycle, hope you can ride it, but anyway i coulde use a skinner if i am actually going to "insurge" myself into this cool project based on ideas that i dont understand, if you let me i can help this team... after all Splinter Cell was an American (we need all kinds in this bunch, ask dizzle how i stayed with him and worked hard, i can do that for you).

Farley4Fan

My post is indifferent spam.

nubishdubishbone

hard to show off a damn bicycle, it doesnt have any impact on a scene other than the scene, anyone got an idea for what to model next?

Farley4Fan

A statue of Dio.

A statue of Brian Regan.

A statue of Chris Farley.

A statue of Agent.

A statue of my cat.

A statue of my foot.

A statue of my cat's foot.

A statue of Hobo Sam.

A statue of a white and hairy piece of poop.

A statue of Max Beland.

As you can see, Agent has worked his way up my list of statue priorities.  He's even past my foot.  MY OWN FOOT.  Vega didn't quite make the list but you guys are all in there somewhere.  Didn't have the time to sort it all out though.  Beland made the list due to his unintentional methods of making me laugh: his accent, fantasies of bestiality with large cats, etc...

nubishdubishbone

woof!

yeah they do have lisps and (not to insult them but its a fact) they sound retarded when speaking english.\

Belland and that guy that looks like Beavis/ Timmah.