Main Menu

EAX

Started by .leelu12., March 17, 2009, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.leelu12.

Hi,
PS should not include EAX. It spoils CT and makes you have to aggro.
Alternatively, scrap PS and just make CT so that EAX doesnt work in it. Must be easier to do this?
EMF ghosts are not a problem. Ceilings should be like Krauser, try finding a spy on that in EMF lol, incredibly hard without snipe. Only EMF problem is in museum now with like Bleakcide/SwordRus and thei 1900 resolutions lol. Also, if you AA in CT, you get a green outline in EMF of spy lol, which Bleakcide also uses -.- (and FREEMAN uses AA too :S). Peace
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/anaperkovic/LeeluPinkFLowers.jpg[/img]

Add my xfire (leelu12) to chat sc/ps or organise a game/train me :D
<|TLK|>  {{ (T)eam (L)ion (K)ing - if you think this film is cool, add this below your sig :P }}

LennardF1989

You know stealth is all about sound right, so why get rid of EAX? It's nothing more than realistic 3D sound. Besides, we won't have the bugs you know from CT...

Bubbaganoosh

You have to keep the highest quality sound you can get away with as it makes the whole gaming experience.
"It is a well-documented fact that if you smoke weed you will become a terrorist."  - Farley4Fan
Well it made me lol.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Note that UT3 already has bugs related to sound. Take that into account.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Inferno on March 17, 2009, 03:33:09 PM

way to spoil the mood  >:(

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Quote from: AgentX_003 on March 17, 2009, 04:05:24 PM
Quote from: Inferno on March 17, 2009, 03:33:09 PM

way to spoil the mood  >:(
^^

Anyway, hopefully it won't be that bad :P

Theodore W

EAX has nothing to do with the positioning of the sounds, its usually done with DirectSound3D or (these days)OpenAL. EAX is no more than just a few presets on consumer level sound cards.

Roberto1223

Quote from: .leelu12. on March 17, 2009, 02:15:22 PM
Hi,
Alternatively, scrap PS and just make CT so that EAX doesnt work in it. Must be easier to do this?
EMF ghosts are not a problem. Ceilings should be like Krauser, try finding a spy on that in EMF lol, incredibly hard without snipe. Only EMF problem is in museum now with like Bleakcide/SwordRus and thei 1900 resolutions lol. Also, if you AA in CT, you get a green outline in EMF of spy lol, which Bleakcide also uses -.- (and FREEMAN uses AA too :S). Peace

i appreciate u posting this and saying it.

all those self proclaimed skillfull players are a bunch of douche bags taht oonly rely on bugs, ghosting, and eax/prediction)
i hate em lol.
and to all the dumbasses that have called me a "fucking idiot" for saying that these things are cheap and that they are almost like cheating.  fuck u.

well maybe eax shouldnt be considered cheating, but ghosting and bugging is bullshit.

and dont go saying "ur stupid those things dont even exist, they dont work blah blah blah" (yes ive been told that)

also fps unlock is bull and fuck u all who say that it is good lol.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Roberto1223 on March 17, 2009, 07:04:16 PM
Hi,

all those self proclaimed skillfull players are a bunch of douche bags taht oonly rely on bugs, ghosting, and eax/prediction)
i hate em lol.
and to all the dumbasses that have called me a "fucking idiot" for saying that these things are cheap and that they are almost like cheating.  fuck u.

well maybe eax shouldnt be considered cheating, but ghosting and bugging is bullshit.

and dont go saying "ur stupid those things dont even exist, they dont work blah blah blah" (yes ive been told that)

Robert this isn't the place where you can go around flaming everything and every little thing you see fit , your the kind of person who needs to write whatever is troubling you down on a piece of paper, then throw it away when ur calmer =/.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

YaYz0r

Robert, FPS unlocking just makes the game look so much more smooth, that after you've tried it once you never want to put it off again.

And anyways, maybe you should try to practice a bit more on the game insted of whining, cause you're pretty much of a n00b, lol.  :D

frvge

Let's keep it friendly, mmkay?
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

If the other player can predict where you are, then you suck at this game.

LennardF1989

Quote from: AgentX_003 on March 17, 2009, 07:06:39 PM
Quote from: Roberto1223 on March 17, 2009, 07:04:16 PM
Hi,

i hate em lol.

Robert this isn't the place where you can go around flaming everything and every little thing you see fit , your the kind of person who needs to write whatever is troubling you down on a piece of paper, then throw it away when ur calmer =/.

THE IRONY!

Tidenburg

Robert this isn't the place where you can go around flaming everything and every little thing you see fit , your the kind of person who needs to write whatever is troubling you down on a piece of paper
your the kind of person who needs to write whatever is troubling
your the kind of person who needs
YOU'RE.

That is all and yes, it does matter.

frvge

Pointing out stupid grammar mistakes is stupid. Temp locked till everyone can behave again.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.