B. Because Bees make honey
5 (33.3%)
C. I c what you did there.
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 15, 2012, 05:37:49 PM

SheikTheGeek

Quote from: frvge on January 22, 2012, 04:33:44 PM
You can wait a while for that. Collision of the broken tables doesn't work right. Collision is always a bitch to get right. And yes, tables and chairs can be broken.

That sounds very cool actually!
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

nubishdubishbone

I like the moderate, i'll choose B...

Release what i don't know, a fully animated spy and merc and the ability to import maps, with functional editor and objective classes.

Nice to see you guys active.
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

WTaFa(Wraith)

Considering this music thread is the most recent comparing with
Tick Tock (music and screens) I want to ask about "Project Stealth Logo Sequence" from this Text-entry #1:
Quote from: frvge on October 15, 2008, 12:03:09 AM
Text-entry #1:
Some notes from the composer about the music as used in the Lakehouse Teaser.

Quote from: Theodore W
3 Fingerprints

A broad soundscape capturing the ...

Orchestration: ...
Project Stealth Logo Sequence

Constructed with ...

Orchestration: ...
Does "3 Fingerprints" equal to "Project Stealth Logo Sequence"? If it doesn't, I'll be happy to see music from Lakehouse Teaser in this folder http://www.projectstealthgame.com/public/music to be able adjust Project Stealth music box
Join Project Stealth Wiki development. Join clan of non-violence infiltrators
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.

frvge

Project Stealth logo sequence is the music that plays under the logo.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

WTaFa(Wraith)

Thank you for clarifying this. I'll update my music box.

And what is the final name of the song:
1. Project Stealth Logo Sequence
2. Night Mist
3. Project Stealth Logo Sequence - Night Mist
4. Night Mist - Project Stealth Logo Sequence
?
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.

frvge

I wouldn't call sound of 5 seconds a song. It's the PS logo sequence.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

WTaFa(Wraith)

Quote from: frvge on December 22, 2013, 04:18:27 PM
I wouldn't call sound of 5 seconds a song. It's the PS logo sequence.
I'm not sure that we're talking about the same thing.

The url is http://static.projectstealthgame.com/audio/theodorewohng_night_mist.mp3
and music duration is more then 5 seconds:

Any ideas why song was called "Night Mist"?

frvge

That file is not the logo sequence, it's "Night Mist". The i3D tag is probably wrong. It's the name Theodore gave the song. I think it's also a bit misty :) The boy choir is a bit shadowy.

WTaFa(Wraith)

Cool, so what is the purpose of "Night Mist" then? And, please, could you give direct url to 5 second file? Thank you in advance.

frvge

It's music, created for PS. There's no file of the logo sequence as stand-alone for the public.