Main Menu

Clans

Started by Xris, January 14, 2008, 12:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xris

nice to have thing but ... Clan Tags would be nice.  IE you join a clan and it auto appends the set tag to your name.  The clan admin chooses the tag and where is gets added front or back or name.  Also this all only makes sense if we have the option to create clans in game.

Farley4Fan

Most definitely.  The only reason I can think of not to have clan tags is if UE3 doesn't support clans or clan tags.  I'm sure it would still work though...  you could make it work.

Westfall

Quote from: FusionSlayer on January 14, 2008, 12:45:35 AM
nice to have thing but ... Clan Tags would be nice.  IE you join a clan and it auto appends the set tag to your name.  The clan admin chooses the tag and where is gets added front or back or name.  Also this all only makes sense if we have the option to create clans in game.

Was a great idea in DA, but since DA sucked it wasn't all that useful.

Farley4Fan

I'd rather have it where you could type your own clan tag, and not have the server update it.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

UT3 supports clan tags, but no clan management ingame =/

LennardF1989

Quote from: Kok4f4n on January 14, 2008, 08:27:21 AM
UT3 supports clan tags, but no clan management ingame =/

So does PS probably. Though, there would be no possible way to see if someone is unrightfully using a clantag (ie. clan management). We could though, make some kind of clan system website.

On the other hand, if you guys are lucky, and Epic decides to put in TCPlink and UDPlink then we actually can have a clan management in-game (same counts for serverlist chat etc.).