Started by Daybreak, March 25, 2008, 12:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seefoo.

Farley4Fan

Sintense?

Perragraff?

Anyone else?

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Sunshine

not bad, but I think it somehows look to unprofessional.

neth

I <3 U

Quote from: Sunshine on June 12, 2008, 12:27:42 AM

If you're gonna say things like that you could atleast give him some constructive criticism. It really bugs me when people post like you just did.

Sunshine

Quote from: FR33M4N on June 12, 2008, 10:57:15 PM

If you're gonna say things like that you could atleast give him some constructive criticism. It really bugs me when people post like you just did.

I don't know why it looks unprofessional, guess it looks cheap somehow? Too bad you get annoyed cause of something I even can't respond on.

AgentX_003

Quote from: Sunshine on June 15, 2008, 12:01:16 AM

I don't know why it looks unprofessional, guess it looks cheap somehow? Too bad you get annoyed cause of something I even can't respond on.

k sunshine before you even make one critical comment, I can honestly say you couldn't do any better if you tried so why even bother trying to put people down if you can't make an attempt your self, and if you can , show us and more importantly PROVE ME WRONG.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

YaYz0r

Quote from: AgentX_003 on June 16, 2008, 04:00:42 AM
Quote from: Sunshine on June 15, 2008, 12:01:16 AM

k sunshine before you even make one critical comment, I can honestly say you couldn't do any better if you tried so why even bother trying to put people down if you can't make an attempt your self, and if you can , show us and more importantly PROVE ME WRONG.
All right, so no one, who can't make a better attempt than Daybreak, are allowed to come with criticize to his work? That's bullshit. As far as I know, he uploaded the picture just to hear people's opinion about, whether they would be positive or not. So there's really nothing done wrong here.

And back on topic, I like the page's look, though it still needs some modifycation of course.

AgentX_003

And back on topic, I like the page's look, though it still needs some modifycation of course.

speaking of web pages , the  portal page is better then anything sunshine could ever do in one sitting.

Gawain

agent, cut the crap. according to your logic, non-artists' critique doesn't count shit  ::)

the style of the new page portal looks nice. what occured to me at first glance is that the merc model shows more detail than the spy model. it may also look cool to give the spy a little camo-suit effect.

Tidenburg

Heh, it makes me laugh on the portal page. Why didn't the person who added the flash element implement a bar for skipping through the video and volume control, yet there are little pictures of it next to the element? That threw me for a minute. I think you've made the audio rate different aswell, somtimes the audio in mr Mics video runs faster than the actual footage ;)

AgentX_003

Quote from: Tidenburg on June 16, 2008, 08:06:30 PM
Heh, it makes me laugh on the portal page. Why didn't the person who added the flash element implement a bar for skipping through the video and volume control, yet there are little pictures of it next to the element? That threw me for a minute. I think you've made the audio rate different aswell, somtimes the audio in mr Mics video runs faster than the actual footage ;)

Patience tidenburg  geeze, im sure more will be added.

Tidenburg

What are you talking about. I don't want "more" to be added. For starters I was just saying the seeker and volume bars are prebuilt elements in flash so why not add them, and the audio rates are in the video import/swf export settings. It was a critic not a suggestion.