Announcing our new logo and our roadmap for 2014

Started by frvge, January 02, 2014, 02:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Hi all,

I'm happy to kick-off 2014 with the release of our new logo. It's visible on our Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/projectstealthgame ) as part of a sneakpeek of our new website. Our logo is one of the first big changes that you'll see in 2014. People with an eye of detail have noticed we dropped the "Spy versus Mercenary" subtitle. Later this month, I hope to be able to release our new website. For that to happen, we need your help. We currently have the text "Reinforced Stealth Action Multiplayer", but we're looking for a better word for "Reinforced". Then after our website release.... *mumbles something* ... and then we can release the game running on Unreal Engine 4!

Thanks for your continued patience (really, I know it's hard),

frvge

Credits: Many thanks to tigaer for the 2D version of the logo and goodkebab for the 3D version (to be revealed later this month).
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

VenomousNinja

Quote from: frvge on January 02, 2014, 02:13:01 AM
Hi all,

I'm happy to kick-off 2014 with the release of our new logo. It's visible on our Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/projectstealthgame ) as part of a sneakpeek of our new website. Our logo is one of the first big changes that you'll see in 2014. People with an eye of detail have noticed we dropped the "Spy versus Mercenary" subtitle. Later this month, I hope to be able to release our new website. For that to happen, we need your help. We currently have the text "Reinforced Stealth Action Multiplayer", but we're looking for a better word for "Reinforced". Then after our website release.... *mumbles something* ... and then we can release the game running on Unreal Engine 4!

Thanks for your continued patience (really, I know it's hard),

frvge

Credits: Many thanks to tigaer for the 2D version of the logo and goodkebab for the 3D version (to be revealed later this month).

inb4 WTaFa takes three posts to ask for more information for his wiki page.

RaDRoacH

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

RisokunAraiguma

Quote from: RaDRoacH on January 02, 2014, 09:49:51 AM
As I said on FB:
Tactical or Reborn

I really, really like "Reborn" however...the new font is lame and kiddy. It is just way too simple.

NeoSuperior

If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

frvge

Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

AgentX_003

one friend of my suggested just now : Asymmetrical Stealth Action, or Stealth action resurrected ?

Jazz117Volkov says : Redux  , another player  I asked said : Advanced  Stealth Action multi player

Samfisher 3000 says : Combined Stealth action Multi player.

Reconceived / Rein visioned  Stealth action multiplayer , Re-conceptualized.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Zijn

Is it really necessary for something to be added?

if so id contribute: PS "redefined", "renovated", "reformed" and "reborn"  :)

frvge

Some good stuff! Interesting words. Picking the best one will be hard.

RaDRoacH

Quote from: RisokunAraiguma on January 02, 2014, 08:45:52 PM
Quote from: RaDRoacH on January 02, 2014, 09:49:51 AM
As I said on FB:
Tactical or Reborn

I really, really like "Reborn" however...the new font is lame and kiddy. It is just way too simple.
Thank you, and I agree... but I'm curious to see the 3d version.
Sorry if my english is not perfect.

NeoSuperior

I repeat: "Remastered Stealth Action Multiplayer", please!
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

WTaFa(Wraith)

Keyword planner in Google Adwords shows these statistic results about search queries (Keyword->Avg. monthly searches):

multiplayer online            2900
online multiplayer            2400
reborn online                  1900
action online                  1300
stealth online                  170
tactical online                  70
action multiplayer            20
stealth multiplayer            20
tactical multiplayer            10
tactical stealth                  10
asymmetrical multiplayer  0
stealth action multiplayer   0

Everyone could register own google adwords account and make some research btw.

You guys already have the best multiplayer online indie project. And who cares that there were and are another online multiplayer games? We still have the best stuff here! It doesn't matter also what genre PS has. It's still the best multiplayer online game anyway.

Let people land with the help of search engines on www.projectstealthgame.com where the text title could fit the most popular query - multiplayer online (2900). It could be like this:
Multiplayer Online Action - Project Stealth Game.
As you can see 'multiplayer online' words here placed at the same start of text phrase. The more close to the start of text hot query word is used - the more popular could be web page in search engines.

Quote from: VenomousNinja on January 02, 2014, 04:32:14 AM
inb4 WTaFa takes three posts to ask for more information for his wiki page.
Thank you for the friendly punch :) but I still have unused concept from Meister_Neo. New Year Holidays, some work in RL and New Year release of the next version for the first ever stealth online multiplayer game slowed me a bit with our Project Stealth game wiki project.

Also, VenomousNinja, you misunderstood my role here a bit. Yes, I asked community here for the commands. But I won't repeat my request any more. I'm here to execute commands that PS community will decide to give for me (this thread). If Project Stealth community is strong enough or will become more stronger later, PS wiki will become more better with the help of forum members. Thus wiki i.e. Project Stealth could attract more newbies in future over the Internet.
Join Project Stealth Wiki development. Join clan of non-violence infiltrators
Wraith Guild for exploring December release of Thieves vs Guard Stealth Online Multiplayer.

dYnAm1c

When this game is has an alpha/beta release in the future you dont need extensive advertising anyways, you make a reddit post in the splinter cell and games subreddit and watch you game getting flooded by players.

NeoSuperior

@WTaFa:
"Multiplayer Online Action" is no good. This may bring in lots of kids (who would just be pwned anyway and then return to playing CoD), but may scare away a lot of stealth game veterans, because "action" is one possible opposite of "stealth".

- Mike Godwin