Main Menu

2D Artist / animator

Started by Pixel_Pie, August 30, 2008, 05:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixel_Pie

Hello there,

I have just come across your mod and found out that you are currently looking for a 2D artist to join your ranks. I really like the direction you guys are heading and the level you have currently taken the mod to, its something I would very much like to be apart of.

A little about me:

I am first class honours graduate from a Games Design BA (HONS) course in the UK where I focused on 2D web game design using Flash and Photoshop. During my time there I also focused a lot on GUI and HUD designs because I am aware there is a niche in the industry for this role at the moment. However, even though I have come close to getting into a few industry leading developers as a GUI designer, I have always hit the wall of "not enough experience" and some of them suggested I look into doing work on a mod that will get me excited and more experience.

For examples of my flash games and other work, please see my portfolio at: www.jjoy.co.uk

also heres a LINK to a small number of interfaces I have worked on, I have more so if you are interested in seeing them, please let me know

I also have some experience in web design and a knowledge of accessibility based and ergonomic design structures.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

James   :)

frvge

Hey,

That looks nice :) Personally, I lack Flash-experience so you'd be a great addition to the team.
I'll start the usual internal voting process.
Results are expected within 1 week, so please bear with us.

Regards,

frvge
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Pixel_Pie

thanks! I look forward to hearing back from you  ;D

frvge

You got a Private Message a few days ago. Please tell me if you haven't received it.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.