Things we are proud of...

Started by frvge, April 12, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

In this thread the individual Dev-members will post a few things they are proud of.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gui Brazil

TADA......!

My awesome zebra head

Tidenburg

^O.M.G there are going to be different character models!

;)
That looks hot though, if I was that kinda guy.

neth

hell, this is nice, how much time did it take to do it ? show us more of your work, we know you have some Gui  :)
If you reveal a few more props, it will be good to post them at moddb.com I mean, I know its hard to present new things constantly but you could make something like weekly summaries, so every sunday you would add a news here and at moddb telling what have you been working on for that week and how the things are going. You don't even have to show something, its enough to add a few words.

There's a mod at moddb called Mechwarrior "sometitle", they add news every two weeks, I guess, so people know they can count on something fresh. Also, after some time they do it automatically without even thinking too much - they just check the site every sunday. Blizzard has the same PR with their sc2 and it works well.

Gui Brazil

2 or 3 days. I'll post some more tomorrow, probably.

Farley4Fan

HOLY SHYT!!! THERE's GONNA BE A TAXIDERMY MISSION!!!

what more could I ask for?

Guggle

goodkebab

more animals...

:D

btw...some other guys have some really wicked stuff  they are preparing for you

Bionic-Blob

Quote from: goodkebab on April 13, 2008, 11:23:47 AM
btw...some other guys have some really wicked stuff  they are preparing for you

can't be me then <_<
>_>
8(