Hey, hey, guess what?

Started by LennardF1989, October 16, 2011, 10:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennardF1989

I'M BACK! YEAH BABY, YEAH! OH BEHAVE! I'm all super hyper on getting this game out ASAP!

Sorry it's taking so long but I really appreciate the patience and everyone still taking the time to talk about stuff on the forum nearly each day. I think that just has to be said.

Thank you,
Lennard Fonteijn

DreadStunLock

I am sorry, you are who? I don't think I know you...uhhmm....Hi?

Psst....community....who is this dirtbag? O.o

SheikTheGeek

Nice to see your back in the saddle.
I actually enjoyed the multiplayer in Double Agent and Blacklist.  Why are you looking at me like that?

scope2005

Well I'm glad to see your enthusiastic about getting back to work Len ;)

NeoSuperior

WHAT? how dare you show your face back here without PS 1.0 in the bag?...

just kidding^^
If there are any orthographic/grammatical errors in this post, you can keep them and, if you want, hang them over your bed ;)

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
- Mike Godwin

nubishdubishbone

Quote from: DreadStunlock on October 16, 2011, 11:12:57 PM
I am sorry, you are who? I don't think I know you...uhhmm....Hi?

Psst....community....who is this dirtbag? O.o

Only that awesome dude who goes to Italy and recodes and entire Pre-Beta... That's the guy, welcome back.

Glad to see you guys still in 'business' as they say... still looking for a game on UDK in the realism genre to map for, and anyone reading this who is a texture artist, please remember me as i can model much faster with a skinner working beside me; Been too difficult in the past to model/unwrap/skin all by myselff, everyone needs friends ;)
Intel i5 3.2Ghz - EVGA Z77 FTW - EVGA GTX 480 - 4GB DDR3 1066MHz - Rosewill Blackhawk SuperTower Case - Antec True Power Quattro 1200W PSU - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty PCIe -Logitech Z508 5.1 Surround with "Dialog Plus"

Aj

No clue how, but at some point it reccomended you as a friend on my facebook...