Started by frvge, January 22, 2009, 01:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like to see in the next Tick Tock

Idling animations (1 week)
More animations (3 weeks)
Camo (2 weeks)
Misc visual effects (2 weeks)

frvge

It's been a little over 3 months since the last (big) Tick Tock, so it's time for a new one.

The time behind the options is the estimation of the start of the Tick Tock when you pick that option.

The PS Team will take the votes in consideration, but the final pick and Tick Tock time will be up to the PS Team.

These options are mutually exclusive and you only have 1 vote. Poll runs till it has enough votes.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Gawain

fridge, do you guys think you can stay in the timeframe eg beta at august 2k9?

frvge

Quote from: Rambo on January 22, 2009, 11:10:19 PM
fridge, do you guys think you can stay in the timeframe eg beta at august 2k9?
We should have at least one finished map by then and enough time to code... so yes.

However, a lot of the more active devs have gotten really busy with college/work and personal life, so things are going a bit slower than I hoped for. There's still progress over-all and that's all that matters.

Even if it's not beta, I think we will have an internal alpha-version by then. We'll see how things turn out at the end of February.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

I get that Kebab is busy and all but is it basically you running most of the show now?

frvge

Basically all of the managing is done by me. Kebab keeps in contact with the more professional animators.

LennardF1989

I'm a fulltime student in the first year of an IT study, they work your ass off to filter out the "unworthies" doing the study (I can predict the number in my group is around 5 out of 13, and that might be growing).

So I can't help it I have little time most of the week, each day off is a releave at some point.

frvge

We'll need at least double the amount of votes. Get votin'!
Vote ends... uh... first week of February I think.

Tr1k

Hi,personally I voted for More animations  ;D.
I would like to see of the animaton with the decor (the movements of the spy) .
I hope that "project stealth" will be a very good mod because nowadays "CHAOS THEORY" online became boring  :-\
It is really Interesting everything that you make for this mod :)
ideal would be one alpha or beta of "project stealth" for this summer,that players do not forget  this project(mod).
@+  ;)

Gawain

i guess due to no updates for quite some time people simply lost interest in visiting the forum. so not showing stuff because of too few votes would be kinda contra-productive.

frvge

It's the first week of Februari, so the vote is closed as off now.
We'll release the winning thing, which is camo, within 2 weeks.

Kurbutti

I WANT IT ALL

I WANT IT ALL

I WANT IT ALL

AND I WANT IT NOW

Roberto1223

i cant vote for some reason.

umm i pick camo i guess..

let me know which option won.