Tick...tock...tick...tock...

Booting data transmission system.
POST check... OK
Running unit tests... OK
Opening socket...OK
Securing socket... OK
Synching with data server... OK
Fetching comments... OK

Displaying comments: "Please do not stream. Use Right-click+Save As. For images, try increasing or
                              decreasing your gamma or brightness or contrast if they are not really visible on
                              your monitor. "

Transmitting data:

Sending data chunk #1:

Sending data chunk #2:

Sending data chunk #3:

Sending data chunk #4:
EMF - Project Stealth  <-- Rightclick+Save As.(74MB)
Mirrors:
EMF - ModDB.com
EMF - RapidShare

Closing data stream... OK
Closing socket... OK
Destructing resources... OK

Shutting down system
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

HeroFromHyrule

Wicked concept art.  I'm assuming the first thing is the motion sensor?  Good looking camera.

That screenshot on the other hand, looks beautiful.  This project (no pun intended) is looking great.

Downloading the video, I'll post my thoughts once I've seen it.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

AWESOMENESS 120% :D

Edit: Maybe make a sticky here with everything that is released?

Farley4Fan

Hummina hummina hummina.... :o

That looks GREAT!!!  Did I call that or what?  I predicted it would be in a mansion sort of place when you guys showed us the animal heads.  Very nice work.  Thorougly impressed.  But will the map be a bit darker than that?  I can't see a place where it looks dark enough to blend in.  Can we go on top of that little ledge on the top of the picture?  Looks great guys, keep it up.

Any chance we'll get to see anymore soon?  ;D

Xan

The video was very impressive and just what i wanted to see, features that are being implemented even if they aren't finished. I enjoyed mr mic's commentary too.

frvge

As said before, it's impossible to get a good image that works well on all monitors. Calibration is different for every monitor. It'll be lighter/darker depending on your own settings. Of course, we'll provide a calibrator with the game.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

HeroFromHyrule

I just watched the video and I have got to say:

Holy FUCK.  That is the best EMF vision we've had.  It looks fantastic, easily usable, and no more EMf ghosting.

Mr. Mic, about how long did it take you to get EMF working that way?  Are you planning on making any changes to it or is that pretty much the final product?  Also, how far are any of the other visions from being showcaseable in a video form?  I'm assuming you've learned a lot from the EMF creation that easily applies to Thermal, but Motion Tracking may be a different story.

Fantastic work guys.  We can haz moar?

neth

incredibly detailed room, great job. Ill post more after dling the movie.

Tidenburg

AAaaaaaaaaaah that room looks schweeeeeettt

I <3 U

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg thats so awesome, NOW SHOW US MT!

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Nah, give us a closed alpha instead.

frvge

Haha... funny. We'll probably tell you when we go alpha. Don't expect it soon.

Ion.67

It would be a nice move to let everyone who registered before a certain date and is active participate in the alpha  ;)

Tidenburg