Tick... Tock... Completed (Lakehouse #2 and Security Camera)

Started by frvge, July 24, 2008, 06:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

Main contributor: Zedblade.

The screens might be a bit dark, but that's because the brightness and stuff were set to be best on Zed's monitor. You might have to fiddle around a bit to see the things.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

Awwwright. That's hot, nice work Zed it's all looking awesome! (not that you need me to tell you that). Have you guys got a general floor plan for this level or can you describe where about these rooms are placed? (I know Zed said you put makeshift doors in the teaser video because the rooms behind them were incomplete).

:D

You may wanna edit the first post now. When I looked at the most recent post it was the one above this and I thought for a moment nothing had been released (the announce is on the prev page obviously) ;)

frvge

I know. There's just a lot to update :) moddb, utforums, ubi.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

I <3 U

Good Stuff.

Judging from the screenshots it looks like lakehouse is going to be a pretty big map, compared to those of CT?

I couldn't work out which parts of Clubhouse the new screenshots where?

frvge

Basically the wings where steam/jac and tea/lunch are.
Only with a lot of changes. Heck, I dont even know all. XD

frvge

Fail, I'm still on holiday then and probably wont have internet-access.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Well, since you devs are inhuman, can't you fast-forward time to about 3 seconds before you post the next things?

Gawain

awesome stuff, especially the map  :o
a general layout would be really nice  ;)

the cam itself looks great, too, but the mounting is way too chunky...

LennardF1989

The camera is soo hot I would almost have sex with it, soo shut it  ;D

Tidenburg

Besides, as with the sticky cam, unless your some kind of game tourist it's one of those props/items which is normally way outta your reach for you to be able to view and critic it. ;) I think it's all round hotness.

Gurgaue

Quote from: AgentX_003 on July 25, 2008, 12:47:05 AM
Quote from: Wanted_David on July 25, 2008, 12:34:23 AM
all right! let's see what you guys have been up to :D

ya for sure and Zomg Wanted your alive , soo good to see ya :D !

GURGAUE   :D  1 /2 of DX wow.. your alive too this is even better news , tell ACDX yet ?

Acdx knew of this before me because fecking gui xfired him before he xfired me [/bitter]

about the screens, bam bam baa, I'm lovin' it

Zedblade

Quote from: Liqu1D_133 on July 25, 2008, 10:29:31 PM
Awesome :)

I want one next Friday, too.
j

We will actually have stuff to show you by next friday, some cool stuff. But FRVGE not having internet due to being on Holiday means we won't be able to show any of it until later. So blame him.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Ok, how about someone else uploads it? ::)
No, srsly, I'm getting tired of waiting for PS. And I'm sure I'm not the only one (>_> @ flame starters)

Tidenburg

Wow. Unappreciative to the max? You've just been given more content and you're already tired of waiting again? So long as I know that they're working on the project when they can then im content. There's more important things to be done than spoon feeding you on every tweak they've done ;)
WHEN you do do the next tick tock though, a video of someone wondering around would be nice, just to see how far that's come. Maybe you could dump someone in lakehouse so we can see the general room layout ;D