Tick...Tock (Neut Obj, Music/Animator text, UT3 Spy, MT, Lakehouse Dev Comment)

Started by frvge, October 08, 2008, 08:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frvge

k, I just noticed that my servertime is off. Which is why there was a 1 hour gap. I'm gonna try to fix that right now.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

LennardF1989

Quote from: Liqu1D_133 on October 12, 2008, 12:02:48 AM
:)
Ok... So you have been spamming F5 for the last half an hour, right?

Quote from: frvge on October 12, 2008, 12:05:11 AM
k, I just noticed that my servertime is off. Which is why there was a 1 hour gap. I'm gonna try to fix that right now.
Hey! I noticed it! That's what you get for nothing...

Edit:
Fixed now, offset on the forum settings was wrong.

frvge

Yeah, the server time is correct. It was the forum time-offset of my profile which was set to 0 instead of 1. Sorry 'bout that.

The ModDB vid is still processing.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Tidenburg

It's cool but it was a tick tock for one object.  :'( I'm gonna wait till modDb has it up to watch the thing open.

frvge

But it's high-res :D Have you seen the little fans on the back of the objective? They rock!

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: LennardF1989 on October 12, 2008, 12:05:35 AM
Quote from: Liqu1D_133 on October 12, 2008, 12:02:48 AM
:)
Ok... So you have been spamming F5 for the last half an hour, right?

Yes. And i got what i already had (it was the sneakpeak). I'm happy anyway :D

Quote from: frvge on October 12, 2008, 12:23:14 AM
But it's high-res :D Have you seen the little fans on the back of the objective? They rock!
Totally (but that's only because of the ProjectStealth logo on the picture :P).

LennardF1989

Quote from: Tidenburg on October 12, 2008, 12:21:12 AM
It's cool but it was a tick tock for one object.  :'( I'm gonna wait till modDb has it up to watch the thing open.

Ahum....
Quote from: frvge on October 12, 2008, 12:00:07 AM
Entering sleep-mode.

Tick...tock...tick...tock...
ETA T Minus 72
Tick...tock...tick...tock...
Either way, that statement is kind of insulting. We have all rights not to show you guys anything and when we do, you complain we only show one thing. If I were in a bad mood I would say something that's not nice or professional to you, but I won't, even though my TV just died (my good old 20 year old Telefunken which had a screen the size of todays big widescreens) and I'm kinda pissed about it.

Tidenburg

Lennard. Take all my comments with a grain of salt. I will never be truely happy until im spawn killing n00bs in the full game ^_^. Until then i'm a whiny bitch, like a fat kid at a restaurant and project stealth is on the menu. The chefs may be professional and awesome but they are not fast enough for my fat gluttonous needs, which incidentally, no one can possibly satisfy. :)

I love it really. :P I JUST WANT MOARRR

LennardF1989

frvge

ModDB is ready with processing and the vid can now be seen there. The unscrewing and screwing of the tiny screws is hard to see in ModDB's version :(

AgentX_003

Quote from: frvge on October 12, 2008, 01:19:22 AM
ModDB is ready with processing and the vid can now be seen there. The unscrewing and screwing of the tiny screws is hard to see in ModDB's version :(

:(  you stole the color from the video  :'( , but i agree with tiden and i feel the same way

it would fill me up if i saw like 7 things :D for 1 tick tock thread and i think everyone else would shut up for the month :D.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Vega

Very nice Objective model!  I'm assuming when the objective is completed that it will then execute it's fold-up animation.  Pretty sweet.

frvge

Correct. The original idea as shown in concept art also had some animation, but it turned out to be a bit hard to get right.

neth

Got a question. Do you guys intend to put some of these glowy effects you can see nowadays in games ? I think they are called shaders.

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

I hope not. It messes with your brain.

That's sarcasm. Also, gg for reading this.