Ah Memories :D

Started by AgentX_003, February 12, 2010, 01:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgentX_003

The one thread that started it all :D about the project :P before the forums were even live xD

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3651075192/m/6431040204/p/1

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

frvge

Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Sunshine

Haha, I tried to log in right now on UBI

- Account Suspended: Your account has been suspended for the following reason:

It has been decided by TFS_Jackie and Jinx_FD that this user will be banned for a period of one week for her recent actions on the forums. It would be wise to keep in mind that this is your second ban. The next ban will be permanent.

Funny, I haven't logged in since this so ban never got activated.. :D

Succubus Dryad Of The Undying Comet

Quote from: Sunshine on February 23, 2010, 09:55:57 AM
Funny, I haven't logged in since this so ban never got activated.. :D
Totally moronic ban script.

Aj

Jinx actually had a little more clue of how to manage a community that Rhoulette did.

Then again, how much can you expect out of someone who thinks that people can be racists against Muslims?(rhoulette made that comment on Facebook about me)

Farley4Fan

I called out Rhoulette all the time.  Dumb lady.  I guess I could change my race if I change my religion.  I wonder if you can be racist against Christians or Jews (joke).

frvge

IMO Rhoulette's still the best CM we had.
Quote from: savior2006SCDA has more bugs than a rain forest.
Treat your customers with respect you make more customers. Treat your customers like pirates, you make more pirates.

Aj

I miss Volkan and BT.  BT at least sent me a GR2 hat with the copy of the game I won. :D

AgentX_003

Quote from: Aj on February 24, 2010, 06:40:56 AM
Jinx actually had a little more clue of how to manage a community that Rhoulette did.

Then again, how much can you expect out of someone who thinks that people can be racists against Muslims?(rhoulette made that comment on Facebook about me)

ACTUALLY NO YOUR WRONG , JINX WAS THE ONE WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHINING AND COMPLAINING THUS GETTING EVERY ONE WHO TALKED ABOUT PROJECT STEALTH BANNED.

-Thanks Murdy for da Sig <3  xD

Aj

Quote from: AgentX_003 on February 24, 2010, 11:48:17 AM
Quote from: Aj on February 24, 2010, 06:40:56 AM

ACTUALLY NO YOUR WRONG , JINX WAS THE ONE WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHINING AND COMPLAINING THUS GETTING EVERY ONE WHO TALKED ABOUT PROJECT STEALTH BANNED.

No.  Jinx just fell under the spell of Jackie who hated PC gamers with a passion.

Farley4Fan

She hated everyone.  Unless you were a submissive lady.

Aj

Who hated everyone? Jackie?

Spark Mandriller

Quote from: frvge on February 24, 2010, 10:43:44 AM

And she was still terrible.

Westfall

Quote from: Ambiguous Rocket on February 25, 2010, 01:33:16 AM
Quote from: frvge on February 24, 2010, 10:43:44 AM

And she was still terrible.

I managed to get SC:DA for free thanks to her and frvge

Spark Mandriller

My condolences.

But well all I remember her doing is making her friends moderators and then refusing to accept that they could do anything wrong. Though I guess I never was too active on the forums so maybe I missed something.